Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo)

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I noticed Dwayno had to mention 3 times how we were *smile* a decade ago lol , I don’t mind Dwayno , however it’s hard for him to be complimentary of the Tigs .

I love this stuff, however as contradictory as it is , I wish we didn’t let the outside look into the inner sanctum, I don’t believe we should give any opportunity for other clubs to get a sniff of how we do it. Yes feel free to abuse
It's no secret IMO. Easy to copy hard to make it work if it's not genuine.
Look at the bummers and Pies

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
But speaking on ‘One Night in Brisbane’ – a 90-minute feature on Grand Final night 2020 to air on Fox Footy at 7.30pm (AEDT) on Thursday evening – Hardwick revealed Scott classily walked in to the Tigers’ coaches box after Riewoldt’s set-shot to concede defeat and congratulate staff on a third flag in four seasons.

“As a coach you never really know (when you’ve truly won a game). But what I will say is after (Riewoldt’s) goal, Chris Scott came into our coaches’ box and congratulated us, which was incredible,” Hardwick told Fox Footy’s ‘One Night in Brisbane’.
I think the assistants had packed up at this stage, but I’m still going: ‘Listen you blokes, we’re still — Oh Chris!’ He just congratulated us and said ‘great game’.

“It was such a class act by such a classy guy, really.”
Why did him take so long to concede defeat? The game was over 5 minutes into the 3rd qtr.
I've would've slammed the door in his face.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
One night in Bangkok
Top song
One night in Brisbane makes a Hardwick humble

After Dimma mentioned Chimp with that goofy face, why did Kermit all of a sudden digress to ask "what do the doubts sound like in your head?" Huh????

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If the GF was played in the same way at the G last year, that final goal from Dusty would've tremored the earth.

For a GF, I reckon Bruce's commentary was way too bland.

Reactions: 8 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If the GF was played in the same way at the G last year, that final goal from Dusty would've tremored the earth.

Yep I thought Bruce was very reserved, even BT was a bit, I reckon the bosses tapped them on their shoulder, the social media world vented hard in the weeks leading up to the GF about there over the top bull *smile*

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Might be why he retired.
Lost his mojo a few years back
Passion seem to be gone.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Really enjoyed ONiB.... I suppose anytime you get to replay these special moments in your life is a good day!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yep I thought Bruce was very reserved, even BT was a bit, I reckon the bosses tapped them on their shoulder, the social media world vented hard in the weeks leading up to the GF about there over the top bull *smile*
You can also hear Kermit gritting his teeth while asking the questions in this doco.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Might be why he retired.
Lost his mojo a few years back
Passion seem to be gone.
Besides his bad habit of rhetorical questions, I don't mind his commentating, but now that he's retired, there's no other professional to go by. Huddo's probably the only best of the worst.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
One Night In Brisbane was actually a really good watch - Dimma and Reiwoldt pretty transparent.

Reactions: 4 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Massive connection and respect for each other amongst the players. Driven to see the team do well, not about the individual.

One word that Jack said really resonated with me was "humble".

Made me wonder about how humble some of the so called super stars of the league are. I'd say too many egos in the way for that at some clubs.

Gee we have an amazing culture at Richmond :cool:

Reactions: 13 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

It would've caused the southern stand to collapse

Reactions: 3 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Massive connection and respect for each other amongst the players. Driven to see the team do well, not about the individual.

One word that Jack said really resonated with me was "humble".

Made me wonder about how humble some of the so called super stars of the league are. I'd say too many egos in the way for that at some clubs.

Gee we have an amazing culture at Richmond :cool:
Yep. We are very lucky to have such great people at our club. As Dimma said, we have an incredibly humble group who are also very hungry for success.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Was Foxtel on fire when they were recording one night in Brisbane?
Looks very cloudy