Matthew Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Clarke

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
It's interesting we have called for applications rather than just try and cherry pick the recruiter we want. It's the same approach we took with the senior coach. We should know soon with applications closing on the 13th.

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
It's interesting we have called for applications rather than just try and cherry pick the recruiter we want. It's the same approach we took with the senior coach. We should know soon with applications closing on the 13th.

Doesn't stop you from doing both.

Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
And so are you @Willo

For not reporting @craig more quickly.

Shame on you!
My humblest apologies
Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
For me should always be like that unless it's a outstanding appointment or it has been head hunted.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Shake the tree a bit.
It might surprise if someone you haven’t headhunted wants to throw their hat into the ring. Probably easier than ringing a dozen or more people up to gauge their interest.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Shake the tree a bit.
It might surprise if someone you haven’t headhunted wants to throw their hat into the ring. Probably easier than ringing a dozen or more people up to gauge their interest.

Absolutely.

In many countries its law that you need to externally advertise the position.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Do we really want Clarke involved with our terrific 2024 draft picks?

El Regardless of what happens behind the scenes Frank actually picks good footballers. He's eccentric but he does nail some. He can pick a champion. He has the eye for a champion.

Why go down the Potato Eye path again? These are big picks coming up. Let's not turn them into players Blair has to get a refund on.

Reactions: 3 users