Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
How can I get this stream to take up the full screen on my phone? It just plays in a small box within the article on the RFC app.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How can I get this stream to take up the full screen on my phone? It just plays in a small box within the article on the RFC app.
Same
It dosent have the expand option.
If you turn the phone, the screen goes full screen then cuts back to half screen again.
Fken technology

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Couldn't do it on the phone, there wasn't a full screen button. Tried on the tablet and it works fine. I did go via the webiste on the tablet rather than the app so may be the difference.

I was hoping I could Chromecast it, but it wouldn't let me.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Agree Martyns been very impressive. That cheekbone for RCD may have come a really unfortunate time for him.