Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
what has happened to Clayton Oliver
he has dropped off
not just this game either ,the last 2 year. rubbish

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ross a bit disappointing. Lot of TOG on the ball but little to average involvement.

Time to give How Now Brown Dow a run.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
4 goals to 2 that quarter - could have shut them out completely although they did miss some gettable set shots too. I reckon we'll step it up after half-time.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Baker BOG for me so far.

Good quarter by Martyn.

A lot of holding off the ball from the Demon defenders. I wish umpires would stamp that out. Nonetheless Lynch took a very nice contested mark.

Nank clearly beaten by Gawn.

Not playing Prestia, Houli, Pickett, Rioli, Lambert

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
A bit harsh Red. Thought he was one of our better mids that quarter.

Not for me.

Baker (in everything), Martyn, George (albeit poor finishing a few times), Vlaustin and a few others in patches (Grimes, Graham, Broad) the better players.

Blokes spending a lot of time off the ground, different positions etc. At one point we had Aarts playing down back.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Baker is a phenomenon. Oozes class. Smart. He intentionally didn't take a mark off a touched ball, just flicked it ahead to run on to.

Martyn looks good. Ralphsmith done some nice things but would like to see more.

Our offensive game is pretty good. Our defensive/ pressure game is about 20% of where it can be. Which is fine. We don't need to bring that until 2nd half of the season

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I haven't been watching it closely. However it seems we have our premiership 22 starting the quarter, then rolling through the younger players midway through the quarter. This is resulting in the Melbourne goals in junk time.

Plenty to like.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Baker is a phenomenon. Oozes class. Smart. He intentionally didn't take a mark off a touched ball, just flicked it ahead to run on to.

Martyn looks good. Ralphsmith done some nice things but would like to see more.

Our offensive game is pretty good. Our defensive/ pressure game is about 20% of where it can be. Which is fine. We don't need to bring that until 2nd half of the season

Apart from the last few minutes, thought our backline was its usual solid self. Couple of easy marks late though.