Missing Mini Submarine | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Missing Mini Submarine

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Two of the 5 victims were of Pakistani descent, one was French.

I seem to remember a fair few resources going into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. 14 different Nationalities. Mostly Chinese.

But yeah rich white people & all that.
Just for context, the elder Pakistani was a member of one of the richest families in one of the worlds poorest countries, and one of the heirs to a petro-chemical fortune. I feel sorry for the younger who apparently didn't want to go but did it to please his dad.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Just for context, the elder Pakistani was a member of one of the richest families in one of the worlds poorest countries, and one of the heirs to a petro-chemical fortune. I feel sorry for the younger who apparently didn't want to go but did it to please his dad.
So for context we've moved on from white to just rich? Those that can afford to fly over those that can't in the same boat so to speak? Caveats.