MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

There was talk last year that 2 west coast teams were gonna open the season in a 3 game series again here in Australia soon. They did it in 2014 with the Dodgers v Diamondbacks over 2 games at the SCG. Both games were sell outs. I was gonna go until I saw the price of the tickets. Insane.
Unless we are included as 'Asia', MLB probably won't be coming here :cry: I think the MLB last bargaining rights had an agreement with the players from 2022-2026 to do Puerto Rico, Mexico, Asia, and London, tours or exhibition games.

Found it -

Increase In Number Of International Exhibitions: The league and MLBPA agreed to play exhibitions or “tours” over the life of the new labor deal in the following countries:
  • Mexico
  • Asia
  • Puerto Rico
  • London
  • Paris
  • Dominican Republic

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing finish to the World Baseball Classic Final coming up. Ohtani pitching in the 9th for Japan to win in a huge upset over the cocky and highly fancied USA.

Ohtani also had the highest exit velocity and tied for the fastest pitch and longest home run at the WBC.

This guy isn't human.

Reactions: 1 users
Ohtani is expected to earn approximately $65m USD in 2023. That’s around $100 million AUD.

I’ll say that again….$100 million for 2023.

Staggering.

• Wow