Morabito question | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Morabito question

dreamtime07 said:
No chance Scully will drop,there has been too much hype about him for almost a year now.Yes,trengove a slightly safer bet,and may even end up better than rich,so we will leave the headache to the dees.All in all,Morabito is not the risk some are saying,it is all part of the undersell surrounding Morabito,i have never seen a player kept virtualy hidden from clips and info,and i can assure,it is not for no reason and if he does reach what most wa people think without saying so,he is just going to be something special.As said earlier,the same secrecy surrounded buddy Franklin and Morabito can be explosive in the mid,or key posi,however,Trengove,or especialy Rowan would please me no end with Rowan an absoloute star of the future with his kicking efficiency of 77% unmatched by any at the camp,that is stunning,77% and he runs through packs and is up near the top in the sprints.By the time draft comes,Scully will still be rated number 1,but i think there are 2 or 3 players that will be better,time will tell,but for me,Morabito,Rowan,Trengove in that order with scully,Martin next.

The first four will be:
1. Scully
2. Trengove
3. Martin
4. Morabito

Can't see Rohan being picked top 4.
Don't take the kicking test results as gospel either.

dreamtime07 said:
You may well have found clips,but they wont be showing anything of his best,wa are making sure of that,they will show only the odd good thing but they are going out of their way to try and put melbourne clubs off because they have seen him grow up in their ranks.

So are you saying the clip makers are deliberately cutting out stuff? I thought that most clubs now had permanent representatives in WA to watch the juniors.

dreamtime07 said:
You may well have found clips,but they wont be showing anything of his best,wa are making sure of that,they will show only the odd good thing but they are going out of their way to try and put melbourne clubs off because they have seen him grow up in their ranks.

Hopefully we are doing a little more research than youtube now that Miller's left the building.

They may well have reps in wa,but they will not get info from wa people,they will try to get whatever they can themselves.He has been injured for several weeks now.And kicking efficiency does mean plenty,and on Rowan,it is not just his kicking as many will find out in the coming weeks.Rowan will not make it past pick 5.

Skills said:
I wouldn't waste my time with Trengrove or Morabito...

Martin's obviously your fave, but will we lose significantly with any of them?

I seems they all have their upsides. I personally don't care which of them we get - no-one knows how they're gonna turn out, so with the right development, they should all be pretty bloody good.

Freezer said:
Martin's obviously your fave, but will we lose significantly with any of them?

If you can tell me who has the best acceleration from a standing start, that might make it easier.

Skills said:
If you can tell me who has the best acceleration from a standing start, that might make it easier.

Dunno - can that one get the footy and use it better than the other two as well?

Not having a dip. Just wondering if there's a downside to getting any of them. Seems there's 4 standout-outs in the draft and we're gonna have a shot at one of them.

Freezer said:
Dunno - can that one get the footy and use it better than the other two as well?

My word...he creates more time to use the footy first & he runs in a stright line, rather than stopping and handballing backwards.

Skills said:
My word...he creates more time to use the footy first & he runs in a stright line, rather than stopping and handballing backwards.

He's clearly a gun.

Just wondering if he'd have those qualities under Wallace...? Bet you these kids are glad they're not a couple of years older. I think Wallace is off preparing lessons in "How to Turn Good Footballers Bad 101".

Thank God he got the sack. Hopefully Beavis keeps them running in straight lines.

dreamtime07 said:
a conspiracy that goes to the highest level. But if the wa clubs were so keen to keep him under wraps why did they bring him down to perth to play wafl? Why not just keep him out to the bush?

Col.W.Kurtz said:
a conspiracy that goes to the highest level. But if the wa clubs were so keen to keep him under wraps why did they bring him down to perth to play wafl? Why not just keep him out to the bush?

because thats all it is, a conspiracy theory. I hear Elvis and Michale Jackson are also involved in this coverup.

GoodOne said:
because thats all it is, a conspiracy theory. I hear Elvis and Michale Jackson are also involved in this coverup.

My mail is that if you crack the code of the symbols on US $1 dollar bill it give you Morabito's beep test result

Freezer said:
Is there a downside to getting any of Trengrove, Martin or Morabito...?

Not at all. There is pluses and some slight minuses with each one of them.
Trengove and Morabito have had a good taste of senior football in their states and Martin looks like a tailor made midfielder.

Potentially, Morabito could be the better player down the track but it doesn't always work out that way.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
My mail is that if you crack the code of the symbols on US $1 dollar bill it give you Morabito's beep test result
:hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi

Tango said:
just checked Rohan's height only 186 so will only be a flanker - no thanks

martin or trengove for me

i think you will find Rohan is taller than 186cm