Morabito question | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Morabito question

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Just read today that he has done his ACL again. Bad news for the young man.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wouldn't have complained if we"d drafted him.
Looks like we've dodged a bullet and Freo's copped it between the eyes.
Double reco before he's even figured out how AFL works, poor kid's been severely crapped upon.

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
TigerMasochist said:
Double reco before he's even figured out how AFL works, poor kid's been severely crapped upon.

Especially not good news for someone like him who relies massively on his athleticism, moreso than his football smarts and skill.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
SCOOP said:
The biggest thing that has annoyed me is the percieved attitude problems. Martin is no angel and maybe a bigger risk then Morabito off the field.

Oh no.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Disco08 said:
Oh no what? One indiscretion and he's Fevola mkII?

If you think it's one and only one indiscretion then you are mad. One the public knows off.

Just pointing out something I trotted out a while back regarding Morabito and Martins attitude.

No biggie, just good to go back and see the history.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
TigerMasochist said:

Tragic news for a guy I was really looking forward to seeing this year, AFL sure is a cruel game.

davidrodan

Cursed?
Oct 25, 2005
1335760498260869.jpg

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
SCOOP said:
If you think it's one and only one indiscretion then you are mad. One the public knows off.

Just pointing out something I trotted out a while back regarding Morabito and Martins attitude.

No biggie, just good to go back and see the history.
Geez Scooper. Can you remember what you were like as an 18 to 20 year old?
Not to many young fellas I've ever seen or been associated with that don't get into some sort of strife at times. Most kids learn after they cop a clip under the ear or two, the only difficulty is when you pull in a permanent goose who just seems to think he's on his own special magic carpet ride with no commitment or responsibility to anyone else around him.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
Injured at training again today. If that's knee number 4 it's curtains. :(
GEEZ! Beyond comprehension that one player can just get continually smashed every time he pops his head up n tries to make a start on his AFL career. Sympathy for the poor bloke.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Out for 2-4 weeks only. Ready to go for preseason.

Jinxed. So sad. Still a Scoop fav.

Was convinced after that goal in the finals against the Hawks we were watching a star for the next decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joih00nU870