Most underrated player to wear yellow and black | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Most underrated player to wear yellow and black

Michael Pickering
Courageous, great skills, strong mark, athletic, goal kicker. B&F winner, Vice Captain.

Reactions: 8 users
I ghuess there are two types of underrated. Underrated by us, the fans, and then underrated by non-Richmond types.

Modern day, Broad and Astbury never got the plaudits they deserved from the AFL ecosystem but we always rated them highly. Then you have a George Castagna, under rated by everyone except the Club, coaches and other players.

Reactions: 3 users
Dion Prestia.
By far the most underrated player in the competition over the last 10 years.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Dion Prestia.
By far the most underrated player in the competition over the last 10 years.
He and Dusty robbed of AA in 2019

The other one is Nick Vlastuin. One of the best intercept defenders in the game for many years and never AA.

Reactions: 5 users
It’s still
Shane Edwards… even those on here saying nah I don’t underrate him he was a gun… are still underrating him.

Reactions: 8 users
Quite a few players that I would've selected have already been mentioned, so I'll go Joel Bowden.

Reactions: 1 user
The Three Stooges deserve a mention together

"We'll never win a Premiership with Grigg/Houli/Edwards in our squad"

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
For some reason, Jason Torney only got his props during his time in Adelaide. I was gutted when he was traded. Warrior.

Reactions: 9 users