Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Studio 666 the Foo Fighters horror comedy movie started off funny, in jokes and taking the *smile* but became boring after half an hour.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Rewatched Avatar in HD on a 75" TV on the verge of the new sequel coming out at the end of the year.
Enjoyed it enormously. Hard to believe it's now 13 years old cause it stands up incredibly well. Sumptuous masterpiece tbh.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Rewatched Avatar in HD on a 75" TV on the verge of the new sequel coming out at the end of the year.
Enjoyed it enormously. Hard to believe it's now 13 years old cause it stands up incredibly well. Sumptuous masterpiece tbh.
It's garbage. Pretty. But garbage.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Watched Thor - Love & Thunder last night as my son suggested it & watched a rare film with me.
I quite enjoyed it because given it was so absolutely shithouse it gave me hope that the Marvel universe was finally on it's way to imploding in on itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Belfast. Switched off after 20 minutes. Knew right from the start with the corny, sickly acting of that kid and the over the top, fake, silly street scene of everyone being in sugary La La land, that I wasn’t going to last. Brannagh is a dud.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Brannagh is a dud.
Never a truer word. Fraud. Poser. His Hamlet was an exercise in self-lovin' mirror gazing mediocrity. Literally did the 'to be' soliloquy looking at himself in the mirror. Can't stand him.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Watched “The Stranger” on Netflix with Joel Edgerton.

Excellent.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Never a truer word. Fraud. Poser. His Hamlet was an exercise in self-lovin' mirror gazing mediocrity. Literally did the 'to be' soliloquy looking at himself in the mirror. Can't stand him.
Let’s take a dump on his front door step. You go first.

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'll add two Hercule Poirot films. Terrible.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Watched Thor - Love & Thunder last night as my son suggested it & watched a rare film with me.
I quite enjoyed it because given it was so absolutely shithouse it gave me hope that the Marvel universe was finally on it's way to imploding in on itself.
I raise you a Black Adam. Forced to go with kids and their cousins. Luckily slept through some. Tried to channel the inner child to allow some enjoyment but jeez these superhero movies are rubbish nowadays.

< NRL | Golf >