Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Mooy/Soutar brilliant.

If Leckie didn’t have a sledgehammer touch he’d be world class. None run or try harder. Hope he gets a well deserved goal against Denmark.
Try 'FIFA World Cup 22' discussion not 'Movies' man ;)

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Tommy T you've had me looking at more of those reviews of Seagal movies.

This one could be even better.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011

Tommy T you've had me looking at more of those reviews of Seagal movies.

This one could be even better.

MD, I see your Kill Switch and raise you a Belly of the Beast.

Truly hilarious stuff.

Seagal sliding past the window during the opening credits is truly brilliant.

• Haha

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Eighty-year anniversary of the best film ever made.

One of my favourite actors Claude Rains was in it, one of the most underrated actors of all-time.
He was the original Invisible Man 1933, in The Adventures of Robin Hood 1938, Mr Smith Goes to Washington 1939, The Wolf Man 1941, Casablanca 1942, Notorious 1946, Judgement at Nuremberg 1959, Lawrence of Arabia 1962, The Greatest Story Ever Told 1965.
He was in so many good movies, what a Star!! :eyes

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
One of my favourite actors Claude Rains was in it, one of the most underrated actors of all-time.
He was the original Invisible Man 1933, in The Adventures of Robin Hood 1938, Mr Smith Goes to Washington 1939, The Wolf Man 1941, Casablanca 1942, Notorious 1946, Judgement at Nuremberg 1959, Lawrence of Arabia 1962, The Greatest Story Ever Told 1965.
He was in so many good movies, what a Star!! :eyes
Sometimes got mixed with James Mason.

• Wow

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Yep. Being a Hitchcock freak, I keep thinking he's the actor in Notorious.
Luv your Hitchcock huh, got all his movies? I watched the Lodger A Story of the London Fog 1927 a few years back to see how he was when he started.
He made it while he was still in London and just the way he used the camera to show or not show mystery was awesome to watch, one of my favourite Hitchcock movies now because you see the start of his brilliant career. (y)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Luv your Hitchcock huh, got all his movies? I watched the Lodger A Story of the London Fog 1927 a few years back to see how he was when he started.
He made it while he was still in London and just the way he used the camera to show or not show mystery was awesome to watch, one of my favourite Hitchcock movies now because you see the start of his brilliant career. (y)
Yep, no audio but still good to watch. I've seen all of his films throughout the years (first one was Psycho in 1980 what a great year... :))) when it was on free to air, and then from video shops through the 80s & 90s. One film never shown here was Foreign Correspondent (1940) where I had to ask my sister, then living in London, to buy the video and mail it back in which she did. Seen them all, but still hungry for more....which obviously can't be done.

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Yep, no audio but still good to watch. I've seen all of his films throughout the years (first one was Psycho in 1980 what a great year... :))) when it was on free to air, and then from video shops through the 80s & 90s. One film never shown here was Foreign Correspondent (1940) where I had to ask my sister, then living in London, to buy the video and mail it back in which she did. Seen them all, but still hungry for more....which obviously can't be done.
Have to see what I've got and can find, got heaps of them on a hard drive man. U going to the drinks 17 Dec? :unsure:

Got an excel spreadsheet with my movie list, I only keep movie's I have self-rated 7.7+, don't ask man :LOL:

I see that I've got 25 Hitchcock's just looking at it now. Foreign Correspondent is on there too (y)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Have to see what I've got and can find, got heaps of them on a hard drive man. U going to the drinks 17 Dec? :unsure:

Got an excel spreadsheet with my movie list, I only keep movie's I have self-rated 7.7+, don't ask man :LOL:

I see that I've got 25 Hitchcock's just looking at it now. Foreign Correspondent is on there too (y)
Yeah I've seen them all now. Try to avoid watching until I forget the plot a bit....which could take ages. :mhihi

• Haha

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I gave some of the Apple movie docos a go.

Selena Gomez - about how she deals with depression. I didn’t know much about her to be honest so her life story was interesting. She started her career so very young. For whatever reason this one didn’t really connect with me. - 4/10
Sydney Poitier - Another who The only thing I knew was the name. What an amazing life starting with absolutely nothing to what he achieved and in the racist culture he achieved it in. Just passed away aged 94 this year. Heavily interview based including with the man himself. Enjoyed this a lot but if you are familiar with his life it may be less interesting - 8/10
Billie Eilish- I heard a little of her music being a triple j top 100 cd purchaser and it is just super unique and catchy. it’s quite long/slow but you really get to see her creative process and physical challenges and her becoming a global star while she is so young and the reactions of her parents who are super supportive but also still trying to be parents. She is also dealing with the challenges of social media and some mental health issues. The moments where she meets her idols and is just a fan too is also quite poignant. She is after all just a kid behind the image. - 7/10

• Love

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm a big Hitchcock fan as well. Notorious is one of my favourite films. I've got almost all his films on blu ray or dvd.
Which The Man Who Knew Too Much did you like? 1934 in London or 1956 with Doris and Jimmy Stewart?