MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
How many weeks for Shuey? Tho it is prob not an MRP question as it should go straight to tribunal.
The action was worse than Houli's that got him 4 weeks. But the injury obviously wasn't.
Missed it brodders, what happened? A backhander on a tackler?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Missed it brodders, what happened? A backhander on a tackler?
The video is on ALF.com. Swan (Blakely i think) held onto him from behind after a free was paid elsewhere. Shuey swing hard back and got him in the face. High and intentional. If he is very lucky it might be called low impact cos Blakely didn't go down, but he swung hard. Apologized straight away.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
How many weeks for Shuey? Tho it is prob not an MRP question as it should go straight to tribunal.
The action was worse than Houli's that got him 4 weeks. But the injury obviously wasn't.
The commentators narrative was quickly formed that he didn’t mean it and he apologised.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The video is on ALF.com. Swan (Blakely i think) held onto him from behind after a free was paid elsewhere. Shuey swing hard back and got him in the face. High and intentional. If he is very lucky it might be called low impact cos Blakely didn't go down, but he swung hard. Apologized straight away.
It was Mills.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
How does Shuey get off for that? This game is seriously cooked. I’ve almost had enough.

I used to watch every game but now nope. Can’t be bothered. It’s not the same game anymore.

Reactions: 5 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
How does Shuey get off for that? This game is seriously cooked. I’ve almost had enough.

I used to watch every game but now nope. Can’t be bothered. It’s not the same game anymore.
The Shuey incident.
Just another example of head shaking. Only the AFL & MRO could come up with a fine for that.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

surely the AFL will appeal.

• Haha

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The Shuey incident.
Just another example of head shaking. Only the AFL & MRO could come up with a fine for that.
Should have been the easiest decision. 1 week for high and intentional.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

But he apologised so all good. Now we know the secret to not getting cited. Just say sorry straight away

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The Shuey incident.
They let Fritsch off for an elbow to the head. They let Shuey off for an elbow to the head. They get Marlion for an aggessive tackle to the chest. But we are serious about concussion.

Reactions: 5 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
They let Fritsch off for an elbow to the head. They let Shuey off for an elbow to the head. They get Marlion for an aggessive tackle to the chest. But we are serious about concussion.
Yep the head is sacrosanct until it isn’t.
The joints a circus.

Reactions: 2 users