NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Watching the replay , I reckon MJ would have made a lot more of the shots both Curry and Lebron missed in the final qtr

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
So as expected Aussie Ben Simmons goes to Philly at pick one in the NBA draft.
Someone on Twitter just said his four-year contract if options are picked up, is worth $26,620,450. :eek:

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tigers of Old said:
So as expected Aussie Ben Simmons goes to Philly at pick one in the NBA draft.
Someone on Twitter just said his four-year contract if options are picked up, is worth $26,620,450. :eek:
3rd number 1 pick from Australia in the past 10 years....pretty amazing

Geez this draft system is interesting to follow.....no doubt will be like this down the track

Also interesting that they have all the player salarys up on the board too

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
CC TIGER said:

Geez this draft system is interesting to follow.....no doubt will be like this down the track

I know bogut was one but who was the other?

How does their draft system work?

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
CC TIGER said:

Yes they have to be athletes but BB is a game where the skills are highly technical. (Doubt there would be any NBA program to recruit players from other sports and turn them into basketball pros in two years) Says a lot about the coaching and development in Aust basketball that it can take talent and build into them NBA ready skills.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
22nd Man said:
Yes they have to be athletes but BB is a game where the skills are highly technical. (Doubt there would be any NBA program to recruit players from other sports and turn them into basketball pros in two years) Says a lot about the coaching and development in Aust basketball that it can take talent and build into them NBA ready skills.
True 22 , I was meaning about the draft system , how they can draft a player then trade them off 2 minutes later

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Saw the Warriors play the Timberwolves live last night, was lucky to be fairly close to the action , could not believe how big and fast they are , Curry bloke throws ok

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Mr Brightside said:
Saw the Warriors play the Timberwolves live last night, was lucky to be fairly close to the action , could not believe how big and fast they are , Curry bloke throws ok
Was it a good game?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Went to Clippers v Nuggets last night, saw a bloke dunk it and then hold the ring while his feet were still on the ground :eek:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A few punches thrown between the Lakers and the Rockets, the latter are by 4 points 3 minutes to go.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigerman said:
A few punches thrown between the Lakers and the Rockets, the latter are by 4 points 3 minutes to go.
I’m there , spent the day at the Staples center, more fights in the basketball then the ice hockey :eek: .

I’ve used stubhub for all my tickets here , today I paid $24 for the ice hockey and that got me into a suite , leather seats the works, I then paid $175 for tickets in the back row to see Lebron