NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Draft Day.

Niners don’t have a pick in the first round (or second) so haven’t really been following it but Bryce Young…number 1 ? Carter ? Stroud ?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Broderick Jones, an OT from the Bulldogs to the Steelers. Good pick. The kid's fast for a big body.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Levis sitting there for the whole 1st round with his hot gf and even hotter sisters scrolling on twitter the whole time waiting for someone to pay $millions for another chump that's almost certain to be a bust was funny.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
First pick at 99 for the 9ers.

Is this actually right TF? Cant be bothered looking it up.

As good as he is it’s a mighty big price to pay for the McCaffrey trade.

Few holes to fill on the D side of the ball the niners according to Rice and Red. Not doing it with pick 100 unless they traded well?

What did they get for Jimmy G? Peanuts by the sounds of it.

I won’t look at all the coming’s and going’s until rosters are all sorted.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Few holes to fill on the D side of the ball the niners according to Rice and Red. Not doing it with pick 100 unless they traded well?

Yep. A lot of trades. SF traded 4 picks to get McCaffrey. Goofo left as a free agent and joined Raiders for 3 years.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Nah. Niners signed FA Javon Hargrave one of the best DT’s in the NFL then DE Clelin Ferrell a top 5 pick in the 2019 Draft. Sam Darnold as number 3 QB, and a few other FA’s.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I see Chumply Levis finally landed in Tennessee. Pretty apt given his missus and sisters are all tens I see.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I see Chumply Levis finally landed in Tennessee. Pretty apt given his missus and sisters are all tens I see.
Doesn't look happy. Joey Porter Jnr follows his dad to the Steelers. Not a bad pick up for a CB.

49ers pick up a kicker for 1st pick....:mhihi Jake Moody from Drof's beloved Wolvies.

< NRL | Golf >