Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Re: A positive - Vlastuin?

AstuteTiger said:
I reckon too....Tom Lynch played his 11th game and kicked 10 :spin

Still qualifies I think, as long as a player has played 10 games or less as of round 1 in the current season.

Tommo37 said:
Still qualifies I think, as long as a player has played 10 games or less as of round 1 in the current season.

to old i think.
Kerridge wit 30(?) disposals and 3 goals would be a chance.

It really doesn't matter. This kid is just going to get better and better. A solid pickup by the club.

TigerMoz said:
It really doesn't matter. This kid is just going to get better and better. A solid pickup by the club.
yep. If he doesn't win it this week it's only a matter of time before he does.

This kid is a beast. Leysy, do you think you could slip into the tiger rooms with your tape measure and get a head circumferance on Love Machine, Suicide Blonde and The Concreter?

TigerMoz said:

Absolutely, the RFC just won a rising STAR. His 83% DE is based on his ability to make good decisions with ball in hand. Doesn't waste too many. Exactly what we have lacked overall in our midfield to this point. 3 games in :spin, It's nice to have a Lenny Hayes type that we can hang our hat on.

Got the Rising Star nomination. Well done to the lad.

Congratulations Flossy, top game and pleasing to see him notch up 20+ possessions.

Well done to Floss, his last 2 weeks have been very good with 20 possies V the cats and against the power he racked up 23 possies, 11 marks, 1 goal and 105 SC points...

Nice to see him get recognition. The club has managed his first year very well IMO.

Inside outside warriors with superior skills. Upon this rock shall Dimma build our flag.

Well deserved Tigga :clap

Two things impressed me most:

1. His tackling - they always stick, they sometimes hurt.

2. His kicking - accurate but is also a heavy kick, gets to its destination quickly which is crucial in the modern zoning game.

Full credit must go to Hardwick for selecting Vlastuin - love the kid

Well done McVlastuin

I have been very impressed with how he has gone about it so far this season.

Fantastic first 3 games by Vlaustin

We need him to come on quickly to help with depth through the middle and he is certainly doing that

gee he is just gonna be a star..his first 3 games up there with cotch,s and dusty,s first 3 games

with him and brandon ellis coming on so well we are developing one killer midfeild

BrisTiger24 said:
Well deserved Tigga :clap

Two things impressed me most:

1. His tackling - they always stick, they sometimes hurt.

2. His kicking - accurate but is also a heavy kick, gets to its destination quickly which is crucial in the modern zoning game.

Fully agree.

Also I think him coming into the team after a few weeks was a plus as it will keep him freash leading up to the bye in what is a long season for a first year player.

Well done Vloss for the Rising Star nomination. 50 possessions this week against a rabble.