Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Watched Balta have about 20 set shots from about 40 out at training today, I think he missed only 3 times.

Notable is his Ben Brown/Dennis Lillee length run up for set shots, (hope they can knock a few steps off that without disrupting his conversion).

Doubt he is going to look TOO hard for better options inside 50, rather just back himself. Appears his 50 meters is a mere mortals 30.

caesar said:
Watched Balta have about 20 set shots from about 40 out at training today, I think he missed only 3 times.

Notable is his Ben Brown/Dennis Lillee length run up for set shots, (hope they can knock a few steps off that without disrupting his conversion).

Doubt he is going to look TOO hard for better options inside 50, rather just back himself. Appears his 50 meters is a mere mortals 30.
Noticed he had a big run up for his massive goal on sat. he can run as far as he likes so long as he kicks straight :)

zgod said:
The new Liam Mcbean?

Spot the difference.

r9ZJJgB.jpg

bullus_hit said:
Correct, McBean never had the core strength and that played out in the end.

Physically, yes. Let's hope he's got a better mentality on following the rules/tasks/necessities etc.. What a great opportunity for CHF now that Griffo's gone.

TigerForce said:
Physically, yes. Let's hope he's got a better mentality on following the rules/tasks/necessities etc.. What a great opportunity for CHF now that Griffo's gone.

Yep, great replacement and perfect succession planning.

bullus_hit said:
Correct, McBean never had the core strength and that played out in the end.
Not long before we let him go i saw him in a VFL match, he got beaten in a 1-1 marking contest against a smaller opponent his positioning etc was all wrong.