Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

caesar said:
Hey Bully I know you think Balta is a natural forward but after today's game he looks an even better defender. A star of the future, takes the game on at every opportunity and when I say every it's EVERY!! Even hit 40 to 50 meter targets on his non preferred, WOW!! Steal of the draft I wouldn't swap him for pick #1 Raynor.

**A note of caution: A fellow PRE poster tried to get me to calm down at the game as I was like a kid in a candy store, it obviously hasn't worked, I am still hyped up or maybe it is just all the sugar from the JB & cokes ;D
Great post Teaser, fantastic to see the kid developing so quickly.

zippadeee said:
Let's not McBean him just yet
It’s the twilight zone! Zips being the voice of reason. Never thought I’d see the day.

best debut i have seen for the vfl tigers

we have got a player here

crackertiger said:
Noah has shown more highlights in one VFL game then McBean, Elton, and Griffiths have shown in their whole time at Richmond.

I feel like you've forgotten just how big the McBean hype was on here, cracker.

Tigertool said:
I feel like you've forgotten just how big the McBean hype was on here, cracker.

One good game.
Hope he doesn't stink it up next week.

Fly's VFL wrap on RFC website :

It is not only the fans that have wraps on Balta: already says that his development and improvement has been dramatic and that we have a serious player on our hands :clap

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2018-04-07/vfl-r1-mcrae-postmatch

caesar said:
Fly's VFL wrap on RFC website :

It is not only the fans that have wraps on Balta: already says that his development and improvement has been dramatic and that we have a serious player on our hands :clap

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2018-04-07/vfl-r1-mcrae-postmatch

Remember today and ask yourself ; Where was I when Noah Balta played his first game for RFC? A future KP star has just entered the building.