Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

I was really hoping that the same opportunity may have been given to RCD or Dow to find another player. Balta has really taken and run with it.

Reactions: 2 users
Far more advanced than Rance at the same age.

All Noah needs is confidence and to learn the art of using his body in the contest a little better. I can't think of a better teacher than Leppa.

The sky is the limit.

Reactions: 4 users
The trajectory this kid has been on is deadset unbelievable.

I’m calling it now. He’s going to be better than Rance, and sooner than anyone thinks.

Reactions: 1 users
Hope he has been doing lots of learning over the past weeks cos we are gonna need a mensa performance Thursday.

I'm still amazed at how well he holds his ground against his beast opponents. And he's an incredible mark. Trajectory is going well.

Balta, Baker and Bolton - three potential future A graders right there. Exciting times.

Reactions: 1 user
Likes of Balta and Bolton have really stood up in the absence of Astbury and Prestia

How is he 21?

A baby in terms of where he is at with his football.

He still at least 4 - 5 years away from peaking.

Big test coming up this week.

Far more advanced than Rance at the same age.

All Noah needs is confidence and to learn the art of using his body in the contest a little better. I can't think of a better teacher than Leppa.

The sky is the limit.

Yeah I think people forget how good Rance was at the same age (and that was coming off a serious head injury). I see them as slightly different players. Balta looks like he'll be a better lock-down player and looks like a better mark but I can't see anyone ever being better at the manic ability to close down players and recover for 2nd and 3rd efforts that Rance had.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=15&type=A&pid1=6501&pid2=2318&fid1=O&fid2=O

Reactions: 2 users