On the couch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

On the couch

Since the start he has been on the WC bandwagon.
"All they need to do is pitch a win up at the hub and then get to Perth, where they will be given a block of games"

Healy shows NitNat grab Soldo and he thinks its the opposite.
Healy shows NitNat trying to take the tackle on and gets pinged for holding it.
Have a flken sook Healy.
We bent over your weak fatherless eagles.

Reactions: 3 users
I only scanned the episode. And only watched the holding the ball. That is a free every day of the week. He has a chance to handball, does not take it and is tackled.

My gripe with Healy is that the fox footy fraternity treat him as though he can say no wrong. That his opinion is above all others. No it's not. Walls might have been an absolute pain in the ass, but he at least had some runs on the board re coaching and playing.

I feel more and more ex players that go into commentating would be hopeless coaches. I love Richo, but he would not have made a good coach. Too naturally gifted and not very eloquent.

Reactions: 1 users
Man Healy embarrassed himself. Of all the things to pluck, he highlights a legitimate HTB decision

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Just remember Cotchin's only 4 years and 9 games old himself. This group is in the 3rd year of Dimma's plan and they are just starting to show what they are capable off, what are they gonna be like when they've been together for 7-8 years, 25-26 yrs old, 150+ games.
Bump

Yep and he just highlighted Jack Graham's tackle on Nic Nat as his 'bad' for the round. Apparently no prior opportunity. Here I was thinking it was a superb tackle :)
Couldn't watch it to the end after healys squeeling against eye-varns rough tactics but he's now inventing things to defend nitnat

Yep and he just highlighted Jack Graham's tackle on Nic Nat as his 'bad' for the round. Apparently no prior opportunity. Here I was thinking it was a superb tackle :)
"it's either a handball or a free kick against" he said. yet look at the replay it's illegal disposal...

Reactions: 1 user
Healy is a compete goose, sharp as a bowling ball, and he hates us.

He plays videos of 3 ruck contests to try and push his evil tiger cheating ruck agenda, 3! 2 were play on, and one was not even anything, even he said 'well that one is probably OK', the bloke who has assembled the supposedly damning evidence! 3 examples, 2 barely there if you are Glen Jakovich, 1 non-existent, nothing!

You could feel the rest of the panel thinking 'I think he's starting to lose it'.

As a prosecuting QC he makes a good taxi driver.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Healy is a compete goose, sharp as a bowling ball, and he hates us.

He plays videos of 3 ruck contests to try and push his evil tiger cheating ruck agenda, 3! 2 were play on, and one was not even anything, even he said 'well that one is probably OK', the bloke who has assembled the supposedly damning evidence! 3 examples, 2 barely there if you are Glen Jakovich, 1 non-existent, nothing!

You could feel the rest of the panel thinking 'I think he's starting to lose it'.

As a prosecuting QC he makes a good taxi driver.
Yeah he’s fast becoming an embarrassment with his Eagle loving Nic Nat loving ridiculous commentary. I bet he started planning that cringeworthy defence of Nic Nat’s performance as soon as the final siren went after the slapping we gave them. Is that the best he could come up with? Nic Nat held Soldo as much as the reverse.

Healy is a *smile* joke.

You’re right Healey has always loved wc and nicnat, didn’t watch it but that jack HTB was textbook , he’s clutching if he thinks that was evidence to finger the umpires interpretations

• Wow
Typical OTC episode.

'Let's talk about the Cats and Tigers'

5 minutes drooling over Geelong, Danger and Hawkins, the Garry brings up the Tigers, we get a minute, and most of it was Healy talking about NicNat.

Not enough Baker, Bolton and Balta love.

• Sad
What a knob Healy is, that was the perfect tackle, and a free kick every day of the week.

Reactions: 4 users
They never got sick of Hawthorn. They never got sick of Geelong. They are well and truly sick of us.

Reactions: 2 users
Did they mention their Jizzing over flying Ryan taking Zero flying marks or his knee in the back of Markov?

They're deliberately winding you up. Stop taking the bait.

Agree, but its frustrating when you pay for subscription television and this is the crap you get served up. Is it so much to ask for some decent content for you're hard earned?

Reactions: 1 user
They're deliberately winding you up. Stop taking the bait.
But why would Healy want to do that, I agree that click bait journalism is what the likes of Tom Morris do. Healy as an ex player made a dead set fool of himself last night.

Last edited:
Agree, but its frustrating when you pay for subscription television and this is the crap you get served up. Is it so much to ask for some decent content for you're hard earned?
I’ve reconciled with myself that I’m only paying to watch the games, not the talking heads.

Reactions: 7 users
I’ve reconciled with myself that I’m only paying to watch the games, not the talking heads.

Yeah I'm the same, Ive stopped watching the talking heads. Shame though it would be nice to get a little extra for your Dough than just games.

Reactions: 7 users
Man Healy embarrassed himself. Of all the things to pluck, he highlights a legitimate HTB decision

The same one Carlton didn't get.
Nitnat needs to realise he isn't at Optus