On the couch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

On the couch

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Boowhooo little Gerrard,
Your little eagles got plucked by the mighty tiggies.
Why doesn't he highlight the 6 marks in 13 games NitNat has taken a mark.
Show that stat on your bias ass licking show..

P.s i was shocked he didn't go with Dixon last night.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Typical OTC episode.

'Let's talk about the Cats and Tigers'

5 minutes drooling over Geelong, Danger and Hawkins, the Garry brings up the Tigers, we get a minute, and most of it was Healy talking about NicNat.

Not enough Baker, Bolton and Balta love.

our game was built up as the match of the round, potential gf matchup.

we win - nuffin.

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What was surprising to me was how quickly they were all in love with the Giants again. Am I missing something? They beat a diminished Freo who didn't really turn up.

Can only hope they make the finals.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I didn't watch the whole episode, flicked over to it in ad breaks from another show, saw the Healy HTB in the bad section. His point is well made, but his love for Nic Nat and the weagles is astounding. In a weekend where HTB is paid with such inconsistency, he picks out a HTB that is there every day of the week. Nic Nat took possession, had the chance to dispose, took 2 steps and was tackled and dropped the ball. It was the textbook HTB, surely he could have found 1 better than that but then he wouldn't be pushing the Nic Nat is the greatest footballer since himself focus.

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Agree, but its frustrating when you pay for subscription television and this is the crap you get served up. Is it so much to ask for some decent content for you're hard earned?
I pay for Foxtel because I want to watch football matches.

I don't pay for watching biased morons, therefore don't watch the footy shows.

Simples. ;)

Reactions: 9 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
our game was built up as the match of the round, potential gf matchup.

we win - nuffin.

Before: west coast have the complete game.
After: they have holes in there game style.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Why is Healy so fascinated by WC? I've never understood it.

It appears to me whenever a WC home game was exclusive to Fox.....(precovid) I reckon he was over there 9x outta 10.... maybe they've always really taken care of him when he's in town;)

I'm still coming to terms with him saying to Leigh Matthews a couple of weeks ago that Nic Nat was the best he's seen since Simon Madden. ..... Lethal gave it the disdain it deserved!

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It appears to me whenever a WC home game was exclusive to Fox.....(precovid) I reckon he was over there 9x outta 10.... maybe they've always really taken care of him when he's in town;)

I'm still coming to terms with him saying to Leigh Matthews a couple of weeks ago that Nic Nat was the best he's seen since Simon Madden. ..... Lethal gave it the disdain it deserved!

Simon madden was one of the best ruckman going around growing up. His ruck craft was a thing of beauty and he could also take a decent mark & kick goals resting forward too.
Back then there were a number of great ruckmen playing VFL.
One Mark Lee changed the game and was ahead of his time in that 80 season just smashing the ball forward.

Reactions: 3 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
I pay for Foxtel because I want to watch football matches.

I don't pay for watching biased morons, therefore don't watch the footy shows.

Simples. ;)

Same. Just saying it would be nice to get some additional decent programming. which apparently isn't so simples.

Reactions: 1 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
OTC used to be the best of a bad lot by far. Now its complete dribble.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

On what show did he say this? That's staggering. It's arguable Troy Simmonds had a better career than Nic Nat

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Just thinking what the most unbearable OTC Foxtel 'talent' combo would be. I'll start with; Robbo, Maclure, Lyon, Brereton :vomit

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Interesting reading this thread, it was the last of the footy shows I watched and easily my favourite, however I have hardly seen 5 minutes of it this season, mainly because I’m getting old and have to go to bed early . Dissapointing to hear it’s dropped off in most people’s eyes.

Just on Nic Nat, love him interviews, seems a happy go lucky young man, certainly can do some amazing things on a footy field, however imho he has to be the most overacted player I can remember, I think a couple of weeks ago he had 14 touches and the footy world was talking like it was a better game then anything Ablett, Carey, Dunstall or Stack had played.......cmon keep it real people