Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. To paraphrase a famous quote, “ when the going gets tough........dangerfield goes missing”

Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
He's better than a good ordinary player, but he's the most flawed "superstar" I've ever seen. At one end Dusty gold seals his legacy. At the other Paddy plays invisible man when everything is on the line AGAIN.
Front runner

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Kicks 3 goals against a lowly Sydney and is lauded as the best player in the comp. Media have no credibility.

Reactions: 4 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Where's the media outrage for his staging?

Grimes got death threats and vlastuins house lit as a result.

Stagerfield deserves 4 weeks for the elbow on tigga.
100% he should get 4 weeks min. As deliberate as you get and the stupid commentators just brushed it off the morons.
If that was Lynch the replay wouldve have been all night and into the night. Pathetic media and their agendas.

Reactions: 5 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Front runner
Interesting term Front runner. Not only is Dangerfield,but the Geelong team as a whole.They look so polished when there is no pressure but when it comes down to the clinches they are and have been left wanting time and time again.Best thing they can do is remove Scott and replace with Scarlett as he was a tough backman.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
He is the absolute archetypal flat track bully.
This!

He is a good player but has a serious flaw. He does not handle the pressure. Dusty on the other hand .............................. :cool:

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Can’t believe people on social media are defending his action.
Raised arm to the head with force.
What did Soldo get for his contact a year ago?
4 weeks. Plus the AFL said they didn’t want to see biffs in grand finals so all suspensions are double . 8 weeks out.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
That's another good example, Brighter.

Danger is (generally) a good kick when under no pressure. Apply the heat and he turns to *smile*.
I’m not sure I’d even say his good with no pressure QD , he certainly ain’t no Dustin Martin :))

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
4 weeks. Plus the AFL said they didn’t want to see biffs in grand finals so all suspensions are double . 8 weeks out.
Should happen. .... Won't happen. .... they .....( McLachlan / Hocking /Media).... *smile* think the sun, moon, tides, *smile* global warming and everything else in the world shines from Dangerfield's arse..!:rolleyes:

• Sad

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
There was a close up of him just after the siren, and the word that came to my head was "Legacy".
Good player, but another failed final.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Should happen. .... Won't happen. .... they .....( McLachlan / Hocking /Media).... *smile* think the sun, moon, tides, *smile* global warming and everything else in the world shines from Dangerfield's arse..!:rolleyes:

2004 Grand Final . Lynch, who retired after the game, copped a 10-week suspension and $15,000 in fines. The AFL introduced double penalties for incidents in Grand Finals after suspending Lynch.

Will the AFL up hold this or just sweep it under the carpet since it is Geelong

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
or what Selwood did to Baker on the ground. He’d be hung out to dry.
there was nothing in it, but McAvaney was going on about how tough Selwood was, and how he was trying to the end- by pushing close to the smallest guy on the fields head into the ground.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
At quarter time I wanted this gutless dog carried off in a body bag. But it's appropriate he will live for life with the memory of both his failure and his cowardice. A preening pretender, let's hope that puts an end to comparisons with Dusty. He's not near him.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
When the game was on the line in the 3rd he had one touch.
Just like the prelim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
100% he should get 4 weeks min. As deliberate as you get and the stupid commentators just brushed it off the morons.
If that was Lynch the replay wouldve have been all night and into the night. Pathetic media and their agendas.
Two actions.
No need to raise the elbow the way he did.
Should get weeks & then double it because it was a GF.

But you know it won’t...

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Must admit I didn't really notice him diving but comments about it are prevalent on neutral forums.

A bit like Richo for mine - great player, but he can't do it all the time. Few can.