Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

the first game in a long while at that level . He didn't go great sadly :( But you gotta give the young guys a few weeks to find their feet .. hopefully, Paddy can improve .. this season seems to be a start of a generational change at Tigerland .. so it will be interesting which of our young players step up .. ( well Balta and Bolton have for starters )

Reactions: 1 user
Tough game to play in for paddy

Thought he tried hard and was one of the hardest runners on the ground

Its not worth being a runner if you can't take possession or win the ball on your own.
The wing is the easiest position on the ground to play and he was neither getting it or setting up any play.
He looks miles away.
Ive seen better player's get delisted

Been in the system for a while but still has that boy playing with men look about him ,

Not ready yet , Hopefully I’m wrong but starting to get a Cory Ellis feel to it .

Reactions: 2 users
Nine disposals... wasn't the worst statistically. Early days for him still, only 21 too.

I think like Corey Ellis he doesn't have the intensity to play the Richmond way. He had some mates playing the same way last night but I think he will join Corey on the bust list.

Sit him down with the tape and go through it. Then his homework... go through it again watching Whitfield. Coaches in his ear all week. Dimma eyeball him "one last chance son".
Not everyone is inside grunt (eg Shorty, BEllis, Houli and many others). We desperately need guys who can kick.

Reactions: 1 users
People have to show a bit more patience. The kids playing his THIRD game for goodness sake. Writing him off now is just anger after a loss.

Reactions: 8 users
Wasn't a great game but I hate when they destroy young kids' confidence by bringing them in one week and dropping them the next. I hope he gets a few in a row

Dow RCD Ross Stack Markov would all have provided more than paddy did. Real poor performance

Poor game. But I think all of the kids will struggle to step up given the lack of matchplay for those outside the 22.

Team stability this year will be hugely advantageous for clubs.

any explanation why paddy would have spent more TOG last night than Marlion, $hai, JR, Kmac, bakes, Higlet?

does he have a huge motor?

were you there at the ground Nik? Just asking because I had a very blurry feed and it kept dropping out. I judged him harshly but wasn’t able to see everything

< AFWL | Sheeds >