Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully Naish and Egg can stay in the starting 22 even when our injured players return as we need their footskills in the side

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I have him and Shorty as our best kicks. Short is more the long exponent where as Naishy can hit a chest in congestion.

Some of his i50 deliveries last year converted me. Granted it was only VFL level but still a lot were under pressure.

The thing that really excited me was his array of kicks from bullets to curve drops. Also his calmness under pressure.

Now whether that all transfers over to the big boys is another thing but IMO he is the perfect foil for Shorty and definitely an exciting addition to our game day kicking roster.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
looking forward to see how he goes tonight..
what a team we have at the moment, all these younger blokes getting opportunities to play together in the firsts is the best

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I have him and Shorty as our best kicks. Short is more the long exponent where as Naishy can hit a chest in congestion.

Some of his i50 deliveries last year converted me. Granted it was only VFL level but still a lot were under pressure.

The thing that really excited me was his array of kicks from bullets to curve drops. Also his calmness under pressure.

Now whether that all transfers over to the big boys is another thing but IMO he is the perfect foil for Shorty and definitely an exciting addition to our game day kicking roster.
If he can dispose by foot as beautifully as Egg, then he's a keeper.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Seen enough. Soft, panicked, doesn't run hard enough. Now we know why he dropped so low in the draft.

Delist for mine.

Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He may well get delisted years end but he needs a few games to get his rhythm. This is his first real game of footy in 5 months.
I am disappointed that he has developed more physically in the break. Reckon he will be one of those kids who after he is cut will confess he didn’t work hard enough

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Love this kid.
Gives me hope a 40+ year old hack like me has a chance at making it to the the AFL

• Haha

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Can't see it. Has no desire for the contest and his intensity is non existent. Another on an. AFL list due to his surname.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jeez paddy. Youve gotta give more than that son

Hope he gets a shot at redemption next week,

Cause the fruit loops will taste like cold porridge all week i hope

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Jeez paddy. Youve gotta give more than that son

Hope he gets a shot at redemption next week,

Cause the fruit loops will taste like cold porridge all week i hope

Paddy can't get another shot after that one

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nowhere near it.

Not the player we need with hard bodies out and the Dogs, Bears Port to come.

Too soft and no composure.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Looooong way away from the level.
Wasn’t expecting much from the kid but didn’t expect him to be that bad.

< AFWL | Sheeds >