Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

Columbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 4, 2007
Unfortunately, I think Paddy will find himself at the back of the long queue with Oleg

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Don’t want to write him off just yet but signs aren’t great for someone in their third season. Reality is most players who make it have shown more at this stage of their careers.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Liam Baker is the template for his type. Liam was drafted in the same year as Pat but his willingness to go in hard, win possession and use it well has put him a couple of gears above what Paddy brings.

The knock on Paddy was that he was very outside, and that hasn't changed. He looks a million dollars at VFL level but has been rushed when he has got his hands on it at AFL level where there's no time to pick his target and execute - if he even gets the ball.

I can't see him getting a game again with Dow looking more likely as a ballwinner and RCD more deserving of a debut now.

Worpel would have been handy with that pick.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Someone in (I think) the gameday thread pointed out he wouldn't have had a real game for at least 6 months.

Yep, we need him to go in harder and basically do better. But, I would give him another chance to adjust to the level. Plenty of others have had way more chances.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
signs aren't good. gave us nothing tonight. Not a glimpse. I'm no expert, so I'll leave it to Dimma whether its one more game or bring in RCD/ Dow Jones Index

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep, we need him to go in harder and basically do better. But, I would give him another chance to adjust to the level.

DS

I wouldn't we need tough composed footballers going forward from here as the season is on the line in the next fortnite.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Looked lost
Stocking decisions when he finally did get it.
And the most striking issue, he avoided any body contact.

Reactions: 1 users
< AFWL | Sheeds >