Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He is doing just fine at VFL. Probably needed more development than some others.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Ghost of 29 said:
He is doing just fine at VFL. Probably needed more development than some others.

Makes sense.
A bit longer at VFL could mean very little in the context of a good career at the Club.
I’m looking forward to seeing him get a chance at some stage but no rush

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Gained 7kg’s over the off season.

Damaging at VFL level already.

Super close. Black book.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
SCOOP said:
Gained 7kg’s over the off season.

Damaging at VFL level already.

Super close. Black book.
I remember seeing him early last season and he looked a nicely skilled player but he was way off being physicallyready and wasn't able to do a lot defensively because of that.
Now he looks like a real player to me. Not sure why he isn't playing AFL except the logical one he would replace in tomorrow's team is Menadue. Maybe we are giving him one more chance.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tigertool said:
4 goals to go with his 29 touches today.

Would love to see his disposal efficiency. I reckon it would be pretty high, seemed all class today both with hand and foot. Seems like he measures his standards high too, there was 1 kick in the 4th right in front of me, he didn't quite connect right (still went to the contest but he was aiming closer to the boundary by a couple of metres to our players advantage) and straight away you heard his frustration and then he was clearly disappointed in his execution.

Kicked a lovely banana in the 2nd quarter too.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I wonder how close Naish junior is to getting selected?

Maybe his first jumper and change of number presentation?

I see due to a selfless act by one Shaun Grigg his Dad's number is now avaialble.

Grigga and Naishy senior at the ready, Dimma?

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
123kid said:
Against the VFL version of 1996 Fitzroy

I love the doubters.

Regardless of the score Frankston really gave it to us to the very end. Lots of sore bodies that night for sure.

Naish was good on Sunday. REAL GOOD.

Deserves his spot in the ones.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
mrposhman said:
Would love to see his disposal efficiency. I reckon it would be pretty high, seemed all class today both with hand and foot.

Round 6 : 14 efficient kicks, 5 inefficient, 10 efficient handballs, 0 inefficient
Round 5 : 10 efficient kicks, 8 inefficient, 3 efficient handballs, 2 inefficient

No info for rounds before that.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
theglove3 said:
I wonder how close Naish junior is to getting selected?

Maybe his first jumper and change of number presentation?

I see due to a selfless act by one Shaun Grigg his Dad's number is now avaialble.

Grigga and Naishy senior at the ready, Dimma?

The AFL would have some stupid rule to prevent us from doing that.

< AFWL | Sheeds >