Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
That tackle and pass to Bolton was fantastic stuff. I was sitting up the other end and didn’t know he was on. Thought it was Cotchin at the time.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
ive got a gnawing feeling that young Naish,

is our Zac Guthrie, or Rhys Matheson, Rhylee West, Callum Brown, Dylan Buckley.

funnily enough, I only noticed the Father Son bias in there after I typed it.

be interesting to look at the FS stats.

I don't reckon they'de be pretty

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
is our Zac Guthrie, or Rhys Matheson, Rhylee West, Callum Brown, Dylan Buckley.

funnily enough, I only noticed the Father Son bias in there after I typed it.

be interesting to look at the FS stats.
Zach is more brother-sister pick?

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Marlion into the guts and SOC (Son of Chris) to the wing?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Was it the GWS game last year that he stunk it up? If he's given a game he better take it with both hands.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Was it the GWS game last year that he stunk it up? If he's given a game he better take it with both hands.
Yep he was scared s**tless v Giants last year. That’s his biggest issue, he is a wimp at AFL level. Blokes like that have business in the AFL.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Plenty have had the same opinions of Bash n Shorty in recent years, think I'll just let him develop as best he can without hanging this kind of crap on him
Yep he was scared s**tless v Giants last year. That’s his biggest issue, he is a wimp at AFL level. Blokes like that have business in the AFL.

Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Plenty have had the same opinions of Bash n Shorty in recent years, think I'll just let him develop as best he can without hanging this kind of crap on him
Agree with your sentiment. If you have the courage to run out and play against men at VFL level, which includes all the promising/hopeful types on AFL lists including some hardened veterans, as well as the many tough, grown men on the lists at the non-aligned clubs, then you have proven your courage I believe.

I think it's the speed step-up that can find a young player out, as young Martyn discovered on debut. And the fear of making mistakes on the big stage. Confidence and a bit of success can transform a player's self-belief quickly.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Sometimes they just need a few games in a row to find the pace constantly. Give the kid a chance.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I have doubts, but, there's only one way to find out if he can cut it at AFL level. Get a few games into Paddy and let's see what he can do.

DS

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Just not seeing it with Naish. He is too much of an outside player for my liking.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just not seeing it with Naish. He is too much of an outside player for my liking.
I'm a bit of the same mind. That said I'm not against him getting an extended run at it to see if he can prove that he can cut it.

< AFWL | Sheeds >