Palestine and Israel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Palestine and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, no answers as usual, just a lot of drivel.
Read it again when you sober up. There is an answer there
Drivel, haahaaa. Your label when it’s beyond your comprehension you mean.
I'll ask you again Willo:

Do you condemn the words of Israeli cabinet ministers who claim Palestinians are sub-human?
You better refresh your memory. That wasn’t the question you asked me.
Do you condemn Netanyahu for taking a map to the UN which clearly shows a desire to ethnically cleanse Gaza and the West Bank of Palestinians?
Already answered.
Thats why I reply separately to each question or comment, to make it easier for you to follow.
Obviously that’s not working either.
Sober up, put your glasses on and have a reread of the questions you asked. You’ll see I’ve replied to them. As anyone else who reads this thread can also see. Apart from the little pro pally posse and silent tick flickers

I replied, there was no question there just a post of you trying to be sarcastic and nasty.
So I gave it the reply it deserved
I’m not being sarcastic and nasty at all.
I get pissed off when people like you and David change the narrative and start telling lies about what I haven’t said or you cut a post without knowing the context. Or you do know the context and are being deliberate disingenuous about it.
At least give an honest account of yourselves.
And don’t play the innocent or offended card. Go back and read what you both claimed I said.
Tell bull *smile* about me and I’ll call it out..

Oh of course it was. Have some balls and own it.

A false narrative.
You mean like when you and David make up lies when you say I said something I didn’t. And keep continuing on with it.
Just make sure you check what I said next time. I know you both can get confused, muddled up then start imagining things that I’ve said.
Just ensure you have the correct facts and don’t make things up to suit yourselves at my expense. Because I’ll keep calling you both out for telling lies.
Its ok to make a mistake but to deliberately try to make out I said something I didn’t, is not only disingenuous and a misrepresentation but fraudulent.
If you want to have a go at something I post, fine. But don’t start bull shitting to try to put me down.

Hardly, but why post it if it wasn’t.
Dutton and others don’t read your comments so it was obviously directed at me,, or otherwise you would have just said it wasn’t.

ok, maybe you need to again if you can’t rebut honestly
You have lost it Willo, and so early on a Sunday morning.

Don’t tell me what I mean. I know what I meant when I posted it, which was a comment on a tactic. The nasty tactic of labelling people things to divert away from the issue. It is used by many.

But if you want to think it was about you then go ahead. I can’t stop you.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m not being sarcastic and nasty at all.
I get pissed off when people like you and David change the narrative and start telling lies about what I haven’t said or you cut a post without knowing the context. Or you do know the context and are being deliberate disingenuous about it.
At least give an honest account of yourselves.
And don’t play the innocent or offended card. Go back and read what you both claimed I said.
Tell bull *smile* about me and I’ll call it out..
Nah , you are being nasty.

But you aren’t very good at it, it comes across as pettiness.

Remember that you are the one who called me a terrorist sympathiser. What that means to me is that you have forfeited any right to complain to me about what I say. I’m not offended by it because I know it is wrong, it just tells me about who you are. You complain about what others say about you and then say things like that and you can’t see the irony.

You have lost it Willo, and so early on a Sunday morning.
Luckily for me “it” regenerates. The time of day doesn’t matter
Don’t tell me what I mean. I know what I meant when I posted it, which was a comment on a tactic.
Like you, I’ll do what I please. I notice you didn’t rebut what I said, again. Waffle.
The nasty tactic of labelling people things to divert away from the issue. It is used by many.
Waffle
But if you want to think it was about you then go ahead. I can’t stop you.
More waffle.

I’m not sure whether this truce will eventuate. Hope for that is certainly fading away now.

Hamas wants a complete halt on the war. Nothing less.

Israel still waiting on hostages for prisoners swap for a 40 day ceasefire.
I expect the ground war into Rafah will commence soon. More needless death, injury and destruction.

Once again Hamas want to prolong the Palestinian civilians suffering. They’re getting too much PR working for them in the West.
I wonder who is financially supporting that?

Old mate Mark Night nailed his toon in the Hun this morning. World keeps turning but not much changes.

Luckily for me “it” regenerates. The time of day doesn’t matter

Like you, I’ll do what I please. I notice you didn’t rebut what I said, again. Waffle.

Waffle

More waffle.
Let me put my attitude to you as succinctly as I can Willo

There was a time when I engaged with the reply by paragraph tit for tat game with you but then we got to the crux of the matter. You said I was a Hamas sympathiser and given you believe all Hamas are terrorists I must be a terrorist sympathiser.

So now I understand that I am engaging with someone who thinks it is ok to make such a statement about someone and then complain that someone doesn't reply exactly to what he says. All this " just answer the question" "yes or no" " i didn't say that" is all noise to me because in my eyes you have forfeited the right to complain about what I say and what I do or don't answer and how I answer it. I don't care.

I know this is a nuance but I will try anyway. It does not mean I am offended by it, because being offended assumes that I care about what you think of me. However, when people say things about others those words have consequences and I am just not going to engage with the pedantics with you anymore.

Why should I bother, you think I am a terrrorist sympathiser? Just understand that you can't make such statements and then expect a constructive dialogue.

There was a time when I engaged with the reply by paragraph tit for tat game with you but then we got to the crux of the matter. You said I was a Hamas sympathiser and given you believe all Hamas are terrorists I must be a terrorist sympathiser.
Well blame your own words for condemning you. Not me.
So now I understand that I am engaging with someone who thinks it is ok to make such a statement about someone and then complain that someone doesn't reply exactly to what he says. All this " just answer the question" "yes or no" " i didn't say that" is all noise to me because in my eyes you have forfeited the right to complain about what I say and what I do or don't answer and how I answer it. I don't care.
Neither do I care that much. But if you keep on engaging with me that’s on you. It’s not like I ask you to.
Just don’t fabricate things and attribute them to me.
I know this is a nuance but I will try anyway. It does not mean I am offended by it, because being offended assumes that I care about what you think of me. However, when people say things about others those words have consequences and I am just not going to engage with the pedantics with you anymore.
Well that suits me as well. I’ve told you that before. But you’re the one who says one thing then does another.
You go on about being offended, but take some responsibility with what you post.
Why should I bother, you think I am a terrrorist sympathiser? Just understand that you can't make such statements and then expect a constructive dialogue.
You do as you like. Once again, it’s not what I think, it’s what you write. Obviously I’m not the only person to think that.
I’ll take responsibility for what I write. I don’t care if people agree with me, that’s their right.
But one thing I won’t take to, is when people like you and David, either take a piece of what I write and comment on that out of context or fabricate comments I didn’t make in an effort to make yourselves look righteous.
I won’t do that, I won’t try to weasel out of what I write, or deflect or change the narrative.
I’ll own it. Whether that is right or wrong in others eyes or they agree or disagree that’s on them.

Maybe you and David should do the same.
You write whatever you like, but if you give that impression to others by your writing and posting don’t blame me or others, as you’ve done. Look to what you actually write for us/them to he5 that impression.

I am learning that there isn’t much constructive dialogue to be had. Regardless of what statements I make.

Or anyone who has a different opinion or isn’t a pro Palestinian sympathiser.
You all just want people to agree with your own opinions. Never to have an opposing opinion. Point out your “righteousness” and the shortcomings of anyone else.
None want to answer any questions put to them, but always want answers in return.
Deflect, waffle and just fabricate whatever they like.

Whenever a poster with an opposing view posts something! It’s a quick glance, some obtuse reply and then ignore any facts put to them. As we’ve seen time and time again.
All the pro Palestinian posse like is their little lurking like tick flickers patting each other o; the back and condemning any one else.

Then having a whinge and a sook when they’re called out.
So really I couldn’t give a *smile* who engages with me. Or why they don’t.
”Bye”

Well blame your own words for condemning you. Not me.

Neither do I care that much. But if you keep on engaging with me that’s on you. It’s not like I ask you to.
Just don’t fabricate things and attribute them to me.

Well that suits me as well. I’ve told you that before. But you’re the one who says one thing then does another.
You go on about being offended, but take some responsibility with what you post.

You do as you like. Once again, it’s not what I think, it’s what you write. Obviously I’m not the only person to think that.
I’ll take responsibility for what I write. I don’t care if people agree with me, that’s their right.
But one thing I won’t take to, is when people like you and David, either take a piece of what I write and comment on that out of context or fabricate comments I didn’t make in an effort to make yourselves look righteous.
I won’t do that, I won’t try to weasel out of what I write, or deflect or change the narrative.
I’ll own it. Whether that is right or wrong in others eyes or they agree or disagree that’s on them.

Maybe you and David should do the same.
You write whatever you like, but if you give that impression to others by your writing and posting don’t blame me or others, as you’ve done. Look to what you actually write for us/them to he5 that impression.

I am learning that there isn’t much constructive dialogue to be had. Regardless of what statements I make.

Or anyone who has a different opinion or isn’t a pro Palestinian sympathiser.
You all just want people to agree with your own opinions. Never to have an opposing opinion. Point out your “righteousness” and the shortcomings of anyone else.
None want to answer any questions put to them, but always want answers in return.
Deflect, waffle and just fabricate whatever they like.

Whenever a poster with an opposing view posts something! It’s a quick glance, some obtuse reply and then ignore any facts put to them. As we’ve seen time and time again.
All the pro Palestinian posse like is their little lurking like tick flickers patting each other o; the back and condemning any one else.

Then having a whinge and a sook when they’re called out.
So really I couldn’t give a *smile* who engages with me. Or why they don’t.
”Bye”
Actually your post #2475 was a reply I made to David in post #2472. You were butting in thinking it was all about you but whatever.

This is not about having a whinge or a sook it is about you understanding that you can't make statements about people that are so outrageous and serious and expect that person to take you seriously.

Who else thinks I am a terrorist sympathiser, the seagull? :ROFLMAO:

Actually your post #2475 was a reply I made to David in post #2472. You were butting in thinking it was all about you but whatever.
Now that is so funny. Err actually David quoted and was responding to me. If anyone butted in it was you.
Thank you for referencing those quotes. Now other people can see what I put up with.
This is not about having a whinge or a sook it is about you understanding that you can't make statements about people that are so outrageous and serious and expect that person to take you seriously.
Yes it is. As I said previously, blame your own words and posts. You get all self righteous but it’s your own words.
I don’t care if you take me seriously or not.
But you keep engaging with me, so at least I can keep you entertained while getting so offended.
Who else thinks I am a terrorist sympathiser, the seagull? 8
I don’t know if anyone’s actually called you or thinks you are a terrorist like you believe, have they?
Or is it another of your fabricated delusions?
Maybe a terrorist sympathiser. But not a terrorist. But maybe you think they’re the same thing.
Once again be careful of your own words. They’re what make the descriptor. But as usual you deny and ignore that
*edit*
Bye

I don’t know if anyone’s actually called you or thinks you are a terrorist like you believe, have they?
Or is it another of your fabricated delusions?
your post said “ obviously I am not the only person to think that”

Be careful with your words when you are getting so uppity Willo.

No fabricated delusions

<snip>

You are yet to be labelled "Muhammed" and a "liar" Sin.

If you pick up your game a bit, you can still get there! :)

• Haha
your post said “ obviously I am not the only person to think that”
I said no one called you a terrorist. Not, some believe you’re a terrorist sympathiser ( because of hat you wrote, in your own words)
Be careful with your words when you are getting so uppity Willo.
Be careful yourself when giving advice. This is one of your usual incorrect posts.

Learn to read and comprehend. As usual you just skip the main part and read into something what you want to.

I’ll get uppity anytime I please
No fabricated delusions
What? There’s you and David who fabricate and delude yourselves. At least I have the balls to call it.
Not run around in the shadows and don’t provide an honest reply.

You mightn’t like what I say, but I’m honest about what I feel and what I say.

You two don’t even have the courage of your convictions.
I must have really gotten into your head and his, you can’t help yourselves :giggle:

Does anyone know of a good home for a couple of homing pigeons, there’s a couple in need :LOL:

Now if you don’t mind, enough of your nonsense and back on the thread topic

You are yet to be labelled "Muhammed" and a "liar" Sin.

If you pick up your game a bit, you can still get there! :)
Yep. I know I am aware that you were labelled that.

Real classy but hardly surprising to be honest. But don’t worry K3 there will be an excuse.

No excuses from me. Boo *smile* hoo

I know I’m in your heads but onto the thread topic boys.
LOL
I would probably compare your posts to having a persistent fly buzzing around. Pretty harmless but just bloody annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.