Patrick Naish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Naish

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Gypsy__Jazz said:
More daylight robbery, TBH.

Seriously our blokes should be embarrassed with what they’ve got away with.

Stunning night. Strategy of trading perfect, picks on the night even better.

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
SCOOP said:

I've got work tomorrow morning, Scooper. But I'll be having a few. ;D

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
SCOOP said:

I’m glad to hear you say that Scooper, I haven’t seen enough of them to have a real opinion, though seen a bit of Naish think his a bit of a bargain at 34, overall I see it as a good draft that’s covered some list areas, personally would have liked either another genuine kpp or mid

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
CC TIGER said:
I’m glad to hear you say that Scooper, I haven’t seen enough of them to have a real opinion, though seen a bit of Naish think his a bit of a bargain at 34, overall I see it as a good draft that’s covered some list areas, personally would have liked either another genuine kpp or mid

Naish & Higgins are a great combo who add completely different skill sets but compliment each other.
Balta & CCJ give ruck relief and key forward prospects but are completely different but compliment each other.

With four picks we’ve given ourselves cover across multiple areas.

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
CC TIGER said:

Definitely a bargain at 34, CC. Balta at 25 was the right price and as you mentioned previously we can afford him time now. Same with Callum Coleman-Jones. We had to take the gun slider at 17 and that was Higgins. It was a procession really. Very orthodox from our boys.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another tall with our last would be handy though Scooper , or at least another KPP in the rookie draft along with Dekka Smith.

RedanTiger

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
craig said:
Another tall with our last would be handy though Scooper , or at least another KPP in the rookie draft along with Dekka Smith.
Ben Miller 196cm 93kg Key position/Ruck lots of talk he's grown to 200cm.
From Kalgoorlie in WA but travels to play with Subiaco, 600km each way.
Like them apples Craigie babes?

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Balta - VM
Naish - VM
Higgins - VM

Rayner - VM

Rayner & Balta - BF

I wonder if Rayner will get home sick in 2019 october

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Love the dream Turk.
It would be exactly what we need for 2020 as we start to replace Cotch and Dusty as the centre guns.
The future 2020 is looking promising and would just need a gun like Rayner

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Obviously not much was expected of Naish this year, however I think his shown some very good signs in his first VFL year, I don’t think his got any elite traits, however looks a very good all round footballer with a few tricks, once the tank and body builds he could possibly be a handy utility type

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
Obviously not much was expected of Naish this year, however I think his shown some very good signs in his first VFL year, I don’t think his got any elite traits, however looks a very good all round footballer with a few tricks, once the tank and body builds he could possibly be a handy utility type

Elite sidestep. And his kicking will be close to elite. Tracking fine. This is the new Richmond, just let him build.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
SCOOP said:
Elite sidestep. And his kicking will be close to elite. Tracking fine. This is the new Richmond, just let him build.

5 years ago he would be playing in the ones by now. It's great he can develop at the required pace now & not be thrown amongst it way to early