Patrick Naish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Naish

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
The romance is nice but I don't really care what his surname is. We've been down this road before.
Just pick the best available. If that's Patrick then so be it.

I think Daniel Smith has been tearing it up for the Aspley Hornets in the QFL div 2. Could be worth a look.

E

easy_tiger

Tigers of Old said:
The romance is nice but I don't really care what his surname is. We've been down this road before.
Just pick the best available. If that's Patrick then so be it.

John Kennedy spoke a whole heap of hawthorn crap Oldy.

There is a place for romance in footy

its Tigerland.

We just won the whole *smile* competition with mindfulness, dusty and romance.

Eat the rich

Jacky boy's done it again...
Nov 2, 2007
www.drfollicles.com.au
bullus_hit said:
I've analysed Naughton's game thoroughly but I just can't see how he edges out Sam Taylor who has been equally impressive at senior level. Taylor also has better reach and is quicker. Naughton has a marginally better tank but that gap will be closed in due course. ....

I really like Taylor. His game and physique are very similar to his namesake at Geelong. Brave and reads the ball in flight so well.

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
Saw Champion Data stats on Patrick. So outside, he's actually down the street.
Is he quick enough for a future HBF replacement for Houli or is his tank big enough to play wing?
I don't see him quick or evasive enough for HFF unless he's great above his head?
Not sure what the fuss is about. As previously stated, outside players with his stats have failed without combination of contested ball or elite defensive pressure which requires physical attributes.
Where will he play?

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Smoking Aces said:
Which current AFL player does Stephenson play like?

Isaac Smith but is developing more of an inside game, could be anything once his contested numbers & clearance work improves (which it has over the course of the year). Since his 5 goal haul against SA he's pushed all his KPI's into elite territory, contested work nudging 50%, 28 possessions a match, 6 tackles and 4 clearances. Based on that I'd be setting the bar much higher than an outside wingman.

Gypsy__Jazz said:
One that can't kick, Smoking. ;D

Field kicking needs work but his goal kicking is top shelf, rather have this problem than the other way around. Probably on par with Naish so certainly fixable.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
spook said:
Gary Rohan.
bullus_hit said:
Isaac Smith but is developing more of an inside game, could be anything once his contested numbers & clearance work improves (which it has over the course of the year). Since his 5 goal haul against SA he's pushed all his KPI's into elite territory, contested work nudging 50%, 28 possessions a match, 6 tackles and 4 clearances. Based on that I'd be setting the bar much higher than an outside wingman.

Field kicking needs work but his goal kicking is top shelf, rather have this problem than the other way around. Probably on par with Naish so certainly fixable.
Sounds more like Luke Shuey

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
bullus_hit said:

Kids a Gem - No chance he gets past Adelaide or GWS

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
tigerdell said:
Would fit adelaide. They would be falling over themselves to pick him

Not imposing enough when he stands in a line with his arms by his side. They’ll pass

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
123kid said:
Not imposing enough when he stands in a line with his arms by his side. They’ll pass

Haha, but apparently his knuckles do drag along the ground. So maybe still a chance.