Patrick Naish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Naish

Patrick Naish looking good in the metro/country game today at punt road

Kid looks like a smooth mover and taller than the 180cm thats been posted, Looks to be around the Corey Ellis height

Top mark in last minute of play then the rfc way misses the goal albeit 40 out on a bit of an angle

I went today, he was good & bad, kicked 2 goals, gave 1 away & lucky they missed another, both from horrendous turnovers in the F50 corridor, more bad decision making than skill errors

Skills pretty good, grubbed a kick in the 3rd then took a nice mark in the last , ran up & down the wing all day , so has a decent tank.

I liked his game even though he showed no defensive traits at all.

taztiger4 said:
I went today, he was good & bad, kicked 2 goals, gave 1 away & lucky they missed another, both from horrendous turnovers in the F50 corridor, more bad decision making than skill errors

Skills pretty good, grubbed a kick in the 3rd then took a nice mark in the last , ran up & down the wing all day , so has a decent tank.

I liked his game even though he showed no defensive traits at all.

Whilst he was neat and collected 23 touches and 2 goals, Totally outside player and doesnt look to have an inside game at all
doesnt get his own ball and has reasonable pace but not quick.

Outside players that are not express are very touch and go but looks to be a decent reader of the play and makes himself available well
lot to work on but a lot to work with.

At a guess #25-#35 imo

Richmond father-son Patrick Naish (24 disposal & nine marks) showed his dash across half back in one of his better games for the season. Naish was also able to push forward and booted two goals.

Reported he has moved up in to the top 20, will be disappointing if we have to use a 1st rounder on him

Rowdy said:
Reported he has moved up in to the top 20, will be disappointing if we have to use a 1st rounder on him

Will go at 15 at the very earliest. Depending on what picks we have we'll need to make an early call. Might be reason enough to cut a deal with a team with a top 5 pick.

Went down to PRO to watch the first half today. Was impressed with Naish, really quick thinker who implemented a couple of lightening fast breaks by Metro. Good kick of the football, including an excellent snap for his first goal. He's quite versatile too, popped up on both wings and was involved in both defence and attack. Only blot in the half I saw was a turnover with a careless kick on the edgr of the 50, which Country scored from. Look forward to seeing him again on Friday.

We will see him on our list next year great out side player but according to Luff he will go in top 20 draft . So is going to have to be worth it

pervian said:
We will see him on our list next year great out side player but according to Luff he will go in top 20 draft . So is going to have to be worth it

Need to trade pick 12 and 16 for pick 6 and 35 now. Take a gun at 6 and then use 35 and a 3rd rounder on Naish