Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Great to see him design the jumper. Adds to the buy in to the club.
See him as the ideal replacement for Shedda in the middle.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I like the front more than the back, but overall another good Dreamtime jumper.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Not a fan of this guernsey design. It's just some prints over and around the regular clash strip...nothing against Shai, he's a deadset legend, just ... not a fashion designer. I'd prefer the club used indigenous artists, but I guess that costs extra cash, lawyers and licensing etc. The best of all time was the 2018 "spear" jumper designed by Robert Young - I bought two of them!

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Not a fan of this guernsey design. It's just some prints over and around the regular clash strip...nothing against Shai, he's a deadset legend, just ... not a fashion designer. I'd prefer the club used indigenous artists, but I guess that costs extra cash, lawyers and licensing etc. The best of all time was the 2018 "spear" jumper designed by Robert Young - I bought two of them!

Good call. It's not my preferred either. I get the concept behind the players/families designing them but I agree some of the best have been done by external indigenous artists.
That said I can understand budget restraints right now.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I actually quite like this one. Wasn't a fan of last year's polka dots, but I really like the colours in this one.

Reactions: 1 user