Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

How clever were some of his taps. He adapted to the conditions so well and his disposals were quick and went for territory.

Reactions: 9 users
How clever were some of his taps. He adapted to the conditions so well and his disposals were quick and went for territory.

The tap for that long bomb from Graham was awesome.

Had an iffy first half (was surprised he had as many touches as he did in the 1st when I looked at the app at half time), but geez I noticed him in the 2nd half. What a half of footy, was simply outstanding.

Reactions: 4 users
When he’s tap dancing in phone booths, spinning on sixpence it’s bad news for the bad guys.

One of one.

Reactions: 2 users
When he’s tap dancing in phone booths, spinning on sixpence it’s bad news for the bad guys.

One of one.

My daughter asked me what number he wore at 1 time today. I couldn't tell her straight away, as I never see his number, you just know its Shai when you see those tap dancing feet zigging and zagging. He's such a joy to watch.

Great game by Bolts. He should be heading for a 2nd straight AA.

But gee he is lucky his loose kick off the ground in the last minute ended up with Jack Graham and not a Swan, or it could have been a repeat of Jack's tap on against the Dons.

Reactions: 1 user
Great game by Bolts. He should be heading for a 2nd straight AA.

But gee he is lucky his loose kick off the ground in the last minute ended up with Jack Graham and not a Swan, or it could have been a repeat of Jack's tap on against the Dons.
Lucky? He knew Graham was there on his own. And who was meant to be on Graham?

Lucky? He knew Graham was there on his own. And who was meant to be on Graham?
The was a swan a few metres on the open side. The ball goes past Graham the Swan was off. It also just squeezed past MRJr and his opponent. Looking at the replay i reckon Bolton was having a shot!

Yeah it was a risky play, could have gone anywhere and a fast break to Sydney maybe.

But it worked out so whatevs lol

Agree. That was set up for Graham. Funny how he celebrated like Higgo after kicking the goal.
it is hard to see on camera, but it looks like Bolton leg is swinging toward our goal and the ball goes sideways. Bolts is a genius, but that might be a bit much, even for him.