Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Very nice game, good stuff. But still needs to tidy up his disposal by foot.

Reactions: 2 users
A very good game from Shai, the best defensive/pressure game he has played for the Tiges.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Head and shoulders above anyone as the class and match breaker. Needs a couple of wingmen or he’ll be next in the rehab group

Reactions: 1 users
And some on here wanted to get rid of him
He is a wonderful player..you could get 10 picks and never get anyone as good.
Love the Bolts

Reactions: 8 users
Watching the replay and his efforts to defend were outstanding.
It want always noticeable at the ground but his burst speed to pressure and tackle.
Wonderclass game. Wanted it badly and defended like a Mansell. Loved it

Reactions: 4 users
Scott Gullan wanted to interview Bolts after the Sydney game, but Bolts Bolted and Gullan didn't get the interview but under the new rules about players getting interviewed.
Our media bloke apologised and said they will arrange a catch up on Wednesday.
Wedezdey comes around, Gullan doesn't hear from Bolton.
Then at lunchtime Bolton calls Gulllan and speaks to him and how excited he is playing under Yze and we are better then the media has made us to be.

Ooze has tapped into something. I always felt Dimma never quite had $hai humming at his absolute zenith. I reckon Ooze gets him there. As I have said ad nauseum, $hai is a mid-forward, not a forward-mid. He's our Dusty replacement.

Reactions: 4 users