Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Played well against Sydney in the 2nd half. Let's hope he can back it up. Unfortunately consistency has been an issue for him in recent years. Will be watching with interest how he goes tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Rarely gets the plaudits but massive game against the Dawks, simply a huge work load week in n week out by the Fridge. Does so much of the *smile* work so a few of our prettier players can keep their hands clean n smell like roses.

Reactions: 2 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
It's hard to know with players and their niggles but the last three weeks he seems to be getting to more contests, maybe feeling fitter and stronger? He was good in the last quarter again yesterday.

Reactions: 1 users

Disco Soars

Tiger Cub
May 8, 2023
Big statline for the Fridge:

1 goal
3 goal assists
5 inside 50s
8 tackles
4 tackles inside fwd 50
419 metres gained
10 score involvements

Huge.

Reactions: 8 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Not the fastest on the park but does a lot of the heavy lifting again and can still kick the odd goal so for me, worth his place in the team
Very solid set shot. He'd be on the short list of those you'd want kicking after the siren for the win.

Reactions: 6 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
At the start of the game he looked like he had the concrete boots on again..
By game's end though he was running on top off the ground. Real workhorse stuff & very important in the last Q.

That said I'm still not really sure where Jack Graham fits in all of it going forward.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
At the start of the game he looked like he had the concrete boots on again..
By game's end though he was running on top off the ground. Real workhorse stuff & very important in the last Q.

That said I'm still not really sure where Jack Graham fits in all of it going forward.
Part of the Midfield rotation.

Played a crucial last quarter.

As a number of the senior players did.

Reactions: 1 user