Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

He was once again bloody invisible ..his few kicks were woeful
A good average player ....we need better .

Reactions: 1 user
Love the Fridge. But there were times again today where he was just running up and down on the spot and opponents were shedding him with ease.

If he’s gonna go around with us again next year - which I expect he will - then I’d like to see him managed to within an inch of his life over the off season, make sure he maintains his health ( no more off season injuries), lose 3 or 4 kilos, and see how he goes then.

Massive off season for Fridge.

Reactions: 1 users
Love the Fridge. But there were times again today where he was just running up and down on the spot and opponents were shedding him with ease.

If he’s gonna go around with us again next year - which I expect he will - then I’d like to see him managed to within an inch of his life over the off season, make sure he maintains his health ( no more off season injuries), lose 3 or 4 kilos, and see how he goes then.

And no KFC

I'd be open to trade him by now.

Come on he is awful as a foward.
Rarely kicks goals , never at the fall of the ball when we bomb it , oppositiom waltz it past him . WE constantly break down when coming out of defence and reach his position on the foward flank .
To slow ,to often
Not a mid either.
Im.not sure what to.make of him.these dats

How about be play him in the position he plays best ...midfield or as a run with player??he is not a foward.

I doubt too many clubs are gonna want him and if they do, it’ll be for bugger all and most likely, not worth it.
Don't think it's his weight as most tend to see. He's got a stocky body that makes him move slow all the time. Rene Kink style.

Another dumb decision by the club to not offload when the stocks were at their highest. Can add Ralphsmith to that list as GWS were very keen. Now we are stuck with a plodder who is only going to get slower. Graham has hit his ceiling and now we get more years of mediocrity.

Reactions: 3 users
Another dumb decision by the club to not offload when the stocks were at their highest. Can add Ralphsmith to that list as GWS were very keen. Now we are stuck with a plodder who is only going to get slower. Graham has hit his ceiling and now we get more years of mediocrity.
Our list management is pee weak. We use the excuse time after time it’s for culture but the reality is the decision makers refuse to make tough decisions. Hartley needs to step up this year or pee off

He’s a footballer and will pop up from time to time in the right spots and be a link in a scoring chain or will score a goal or two himself.

People have argued that he’s not that slow, but he looked slow to me in 21; looked slow in 22 and still looks slow in 23.

I’m unsure of how he can me made to be more effective in the way the game is now played.

Another pretty ordinary game from Jack Graham. I will say it again I'm not sure where he fits. Should be taking up the baton but hasn't.
plays a great game then 2 poor ones, an average one, then a shocker then another average one, then good....rinse and repeat, i'm getting the vibes he's a liability against good sides and very average against mid teams and plays well against the cellar dwellers. 2017 granny seems a long time ago and i know as fact sloane was handicapped with wrist and ankle injuries in that game.

He's not as bad as some are harping on about, the week before he was very good.

It's the fact that the output swings so wildly from game to game. We don't know what version we are getting.

It's so this, I'd love to see him come back leaner and healthier.

He's not as bad as some are harping on about, the week before he was very good.

It's the fact that the output swings so wildly from game to game. We don't know what version we are getting.

It's so this, I'd love to see him come back leaner and healthier.
Yeh, he's Jeckyl & Hyde. Has to narrow the gap between his best and worst.

Reactions: 3 users
Yeh, he's Jeckyl & Hyde. Has to narrow the gap between his best and worst.
Like a number of other players (e.g. Miller, Short, Pickett etc) the fact we don't seem to have him bedded into a role probably doesnt help either. One moment he's got a run with defensive role, the next he's in the midfield, the next he's up forward rotating into the midfield yadda yadda yadda.....

• Love
Like a number of other players (e.g. Miller, Short, Pickett etc) the fact we don't seem to have him bedded into a role probably doesnt help either. One moment he's got a run with defensive role, the next he's in the midfield, the next he's up forward rotating into the midfield yadda yadda yadda.....
This is it Red!

Bit too slow to be more of a permanent mid and at times the same when playing more minutes forward.

Already have a few too many ‘slower type’ players running through the middle.

Trying to turn him into and play that Lambert role just isn’t capable on a more permanent basis.