Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He and Young to be our key backs for the rest of the year

Reactions: 4 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Was good but can be even better. Needs to assert himself more. Does he have it in him? Won’t be dropped on that effort so we’ll see.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Another day another Miller doing just enough to either get dropped or get another game.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Did much better than expected but not as much as I had hoped. Still, Ben showed that he is first and foremost a backman and if given the chance he will grow into the position. We should persevere with him and let Rutten work on him

jltiger

Tiger Cub
Oct 2, 2004
Was more tha servicable...
Along with tresize and brown has the opportunity to be part of the next generation

Reactions: 1 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Considering the ease with which the ball came in today, I thought he was serviceable and did as well as could be expected.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Was good but can be even better. Needs to assert himself more. Does he have it in him? Won’t be dropped on that effort so we’ll see.
Yeh, sometimes he almost appears timid, but he's not. He's a great size and athletic. Must persist with him, perhaps it will click..