Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

How many injuries do you think we’d need before they’re desperate enough to bring in Miller?
Got to feel for the kid.
Not sure what more he has to do?

Reactions: 2 users
Hopefully he’s the med sub as Chol may go down with a split fingernail

Reactions: 1 user
What’s the point of having him on the list ?

I’ve never really thought he’s shown anything too special (very slooow) but regardless, with the injuries we have and his role, and recent form and length of time on our list, what’s the point then of keeping him if he can’t get a game right now ?

He really is a Mr Nobody on our list. Either attempt to make him a somebody, or de list him Richmond.

Reactions: 5 users
Can only assume they won’t play Miller and Astbury in the same team. So question is, is Astbury coming off such a lengthy break better than Miller who has played the last few weeks at VFL level? The MC seem to think so.

Can only assume they won’t play Miller and Astbury in the same team. So question is, is Astbury coming off such a lengthy break better than Miller who has played the last few weeks at VFL level? The MC seem to think so.
Yeah but we have Broad and Balta out so there’s room, surely ???

The only reason I can possibly think of is there is no real match up for him given the lack of height the suns have. I'd be surprised if he's doesn't play against the pies next week with their talls up forward

Ben, start looking for another club as Dimma and Co have no intention of ever picking you for a game no matter how well you play at VFL level

Last edited:

I’ve never really thought he’s shown anything too special (very slooow) but regardless, with the injuries we have and his role, and recent form and length of time on our list, what’s the point then of keeping him if he can’t get a game right now ?

He really is a Mr Nobody on our list. Either attempt to make him a somebody, or de list him Richmond.
Absolutely. 4 years on the list. I get he is not ahead of Balta, Broad and Astbury but surely with injuries we have he plays.
Same applies to Garthwaite.
They don’t play them so they are your classic list cloggers.

Reactions: 1 users
Wont be surprised if Vlaus is a late out.
Nah. I can’t remember the last time we did that. We are very risk adverse when it comes to naming players who won’t play.
Hardwick is the anti Chris Scott.

Nah. I can’t remember the last time we did that. We are very risk adverse when it comes to naming players who won’t play.
Hardwick is the anti Chris Scott.
Maybe. But corkies are a bit different though. A day can make a big difference .

He's like a modern day Paddy Steinfort or Dean Putt ..................the Phantom Miller!!

Noah and Nathan being out is a big problem.

Well, the way Dimma was talking yesterday, I thought he was gonna be a walk up. Anyway, they know best. Feel a bit for the guy though. He must feel a bit un valued the poor bugger. 4 years without a game.

At least he was in the conversation, poor old Garthwaite has been forgotten about altogether.

I think we can safely assume there’s two list spots available at years end.

miller is anything but slow