Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Physically has good attributes big fast strong good kick. Would like to keep.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
He's come a long way despite very little VFL in the past 2 years. Given our list he's a definite keeper with so much upside to come purely with development and becoming part of a settled defensive unit.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Now that they have finally given him a game we can actually make an assessment.

Game wasn't on FTA (I refuse to fund RWNJ News or Murdoch in any way) I might grab a copy of the game and see what all our youngsters were able to do.

DS

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
He held his own today, i reckon he persist for another year at least, all the younger players have had a hampered development with the lack of VFL and we know that talls take longer to develop. He's got the physical attributes to make it, hopefully he can take some confidence out of his performance today and cement a spot in defence, we're screaming out for another key back with DTLD's retirement.

Reactions: 1 users