Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

You didn't like his run through the middle and long goal?

Balta must play back, which relegates Miller, but he's progressing and we need to keep developing him and Biggie for 2023 and beyond.
I loved his run. But overall I thought he was terrible tonight. And that was before the two howlers in the dying minutes.

Overall he was ok. It was a nice goal.

However that late kick out on the full & the kick out from the behind were infuriating for a player who I think is a good kick.

Showed a real lack of composure when the blowtorch was applied.

Reactions: 1 users
You didn't like his run through the middle and long goal?

Balta must play back, which relegates Miller, but he's progressing and we need to keep developing him and Biggie for 2023 and beyond.
Fully agree that in. Our last roll of the dice , Balta back and use miller forward , drop Gibcus

Really starting to look like a player of the future
Was not in the right position and creating enough pressure that led to the first goal.

Since then has been very good. Great tackle.

Got great foot skills for a big man. Needs to go for his marks a bit more.

Needs more intent and aggression toward the ball in his play.

Has the physical abilities and skill to make it just needs to believe and go at the footy more

Needs more intent and aggression toward the ball in his play.

Has the physical abilities and skill to make it just needs to believe and go at the footy more
This. If he was more aggressive at the ball with his size and speed he’d excel.

Still not disappointed in him. He was tasked to be more offensive in the vfl and he did. I’d give him the rest of the year to decide if he can make it.

Reactions: 1 user