Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

The opportunity has been given.

He's stumbled and bumbled along, hanging on the list by a thread, showing enough at times to tantalize, but the jury is in. Not only are they in, they have delivered their verdict and moved on to the Chinese restaurant down the road for the banquet and a few beers, and the waiter has just delivered the fried ice cream balls and banana fritters.

Is it a succulent Chinese meal?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
He's stumbled and bumbled along, hanging on the list by a thread, showing enough at times to tantalize, but the jury is in. Not only are they in, they have delivered their verdict and moved on to the Chinese restaurant down the road for the banquet and a few beers, and the waiter has just delivered the fried ice cream balls and banana fritters.
Is it someone's birthday?
They might get the special banana dessert

Reactions: 1 user
He has all the tools for AFL but until Miller gets some aggression and confidence he will struggle at AFL.
Agree totally - especially confidence. I reckon he has skill for his size and he reads the play ok…. but so many times he gets into good positions and then punches the ball when he could easily have taken marks…..It’s like he is just far far too afraid to make a mistake. Is Emma still at the club?….because he needs to get some things sorted out between his ears or it’ll be too late…which would be a shame, as the club has invested in him and he seems to have so many good attributes….and we need some talls to take the next step.

Reactions: 2 users
He has all the tools for AFL but until Miller gets some aggression and confidence he will struggle at AFL.
He is gone.
We couldn't take a mark to save ourselves.
And Hardwick blew a head casket and took him off.
If he gets dropped this week.
See ya

As a wise man said on another thread - he’s played 15 games of football. 15! (Exclamation my addition- spice it up a bit).

Biggest disappointment of 2023. Thought Ben showed some real promise last year but boy has he gone backwards in knots this year. Liability. After Monday night's game id play Colina ahead of him.

Reactions: 1 users
Biggest disappointment of 2023. Thought Ben showed some real promise last year but boy has he gone backwards in knots this year. Liability. After Monday night's game id play Colina ahead of him.
I would play Elton & McBean
Who ever is in charge of picking talls at the club needs to resign immediately.
We haven't picked a quality tall since Ottens

Reactions: 1 user
I would play Elton & McBean
Who ever is in charge of picking talls at the club needs to resign immediately.
We haven't picked a quality tall since Ottens
I think we have done well with our tall backs. Gibcus, Young, Balta etc. Forward talls and ruckman we have lost the plot. Our last great KPF pickup was Riewoldt. Im too scared to name the rest. Cleve Hughes ffs. Who was the other one we picked up and reckoned he was bullied and had his feelings hurt!

I think we have done well with our tall backs. Gibcus, Young, Balta etc. Forward talls and ruckman we have lost the plot. Our last great KPF pickup was Riewoldt. Im too scared to name the rest. Cleve Hughes ffs. Who was the other one we picked up and reckoned he was bullied and had his feelings hurt!
Where do you want to start?
Elton
McBean
Coleman Jones
Griffens
Polar
Simmonds
Graham
Vickery
Knoble
Pattison
Steinfort
Homewood
McKee
Francis

Will not be dropped this week because our cupboard is so bare but I think I've seen enough of Ben at AFL level to know that there is not much more upside there.

Unfortunately he just seems to be a very limited player who is okay at a few things and great at nothing. He's also not quite big enough to be worrying people with his height.

Seems like a good fella and I hope he proves me wrong.

That would be Reece McKenzie.

I thought his 1st half was good enough to allow us to build a lead. He wasn't great offensively, but he, and Ryan, really limited the impact of Grundy and Gawn, which was a win for us. Unfortunately, their rucks started to have more of an influence in the 3rd, and then Miller missed his chance to impact early in the last when he missed that easy shot. He might get another game this week, cos Soldo and Biggie aren't ready, but I'm not sure he will get another chance after that.

carson kressley premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race