Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

When he tackled Witts and then just let him go, it was delist material.
I've always said it our recruiting team that constantly select nice kids with good families with a pet dog. There's no mongrel in him, there's no combat or physical game style.
Just another Post, McBean, Giffens type.
And I had him as my big improver.

Reactions: 3 users
When he tackled Witts and then just let him go, it was delist material.
I've always said it our recruiting team that constantly select nice kids with good families with a pet dog. There's no mongrel in him, there's no combat or physical game style.
Just another Post, McBean, Giffens type.
And I had him as my big improver.
Pet dog.. Like it. Think you’re right maybe

Miller has to go back to being a key defender. But unless he learns to bring consistency of effort and aggression to every contest, he has no future in AFL.

Reactions: 2 users
In the last quarter some Todd Elton kicked it to another Todd Elton. Then that one to another. And then another Todd Elton kicked it to Dylan Grimes who turned it over.

Todd Elton was not an AFL payer. But he was better than Ben Minson.

So disappointed in Miller after latter part of 2022 season. So weak at the contest.

Can only be tried as a key back from this point on. However unless he takes the game on, then he won’t ever make it. Plays like someone who doesn’t believe he belongs at the level.

Reactions: 1 user
Simply not good enough in any aspect .

The Big Hammer with baby oil on his hands was a better grab then Ben is

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Playing timid.
When he was playing well last season that was not the case.
Looks absolutely lost & bereft of confidence.
Development stalled & in reverse
He’s the least capable of adapting to different roles. It took years to get him to look like he might make a backman and then they expect him to be an onballer and rest forward.

Meanwhile Balta is starting to dominate the backline so they’re sending him forward. He’s not a forward either.

Reactions: 1 users
Is contracted until the end of 2024...............

Needs to go back to the VFL and stay there until he shows something, Biggie and Bauer deserve to play before he does.

Reactions: 1 user
Needs to go back to the VFL and make a key back post for himself. The only AFL role he could potentially do is be a stopper. Astburys position. Astbury wasn't a rough aggressor but he did plenty to keep involved in the contest.

Thst what Miller should be aspiring to. I think he's been thrown into the ruck as we haven't had much else, but now with Soldo back, Ryan looking very encouraging and Nank back soon enough, then he needs to go back to the only role he could potentially be a good player in and thats as that stopper at the back. Truck should be able to help him with the rest.

Reactions: 3 users
Is contracted until the end of 2024...............

Needs to go back to the VFL and stay there until he shows something, Biggie and Bauer deserve to play before he does.

Kylie Minogue deserves to play before Ben Miller, on yesterdays showing.

she could wear the little red dress and do the locomotion,

and have more impact

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users