Pick 72: Ryan Garthwaite | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 72: Ryan Garthwaite

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
More problems than Garth on our list at the moment. Our style is a dogs breakfast but stacky is definitely a bonus.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Our views differ. He tries but doesn't show the required football nous at this level.
No out views do not differ. I agree he lacks AFL traits. But right now.....we have bigger problems. If we kick the 3 set shots in front of goal today we win.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I am not sure about the knocks on his defensive ability. I dont know the name of his opponent, because he didnt get a kick.

But he isnt really big enough to play on the best forwards, and isnt good enough with the ball to play as a 3rd tall.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Tries hard but unfortunately he's no good.

Delist. With great haste.

Reactions: 2 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Good effort playing AFL Garth. You will now be a sought after lesser grade player. Hooroo

Reactions: 1 user