Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Got to get another 43 games out of Marlion.
Definitely - I recently went to a function where Blair Hartley spoke. Marlion’s oldest boys weren’t settling at their local club, so Blair suggested they join Park Orchards, where he’s an assistant coach. Marlion Jnr played well in the under-14s but Latrell kicked 8 goals in 10 minutes in the under-12s!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
If they ever introduce grand father/grand son rule, KB has a GS at Oakleigh Chargers. Bottom age 18’s. 192cm running machine. Plenty of growth and development but tons of ability.
Back on KB’s grandkids. Charlie(17) made squad for Oakleigh 18’s. Callum(15) made Oakleigh 16’s squad.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
If Parker Cotchin doesn’t make it with his blood lines then no father/son ever will. Sublime skills of Cotchin and the head banging psycho of Rick Kennedy.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Definitely - I recently went to a function where Blair Hartley spoke. Marlion’s oldest boys weren’t settling at their local club, so Blair suggested they join Park Orchards, where he’s an assistant coach. Marlion Jnr played well in the under-14s but Latrell kicked 8 goals in 10 minutes in the under-12s!
Geez, get Latrell in the team.
Have any father/sons played together in the afl?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
You could tell in their kick-to-kick in front of the podium after the 2019 grand final that Latrell was going to be a star.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
It is imperative that Marlion plays 100 games. I don't care if he sits on the bench for the last 20. We must get first access to those boys.

Reactions: 7 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Lambert just had a boy.

We’re on a roll
Great bloodline. By Lambert out of a grand daughter to Herb Elliott. Notwithstanding she's one of the hottest looking chicks going around.

Outstanding work Lambo. Good to see we are finally adding some boys to the stable.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He looks like he has plenty more footy in him, Rids.
It does. Age is an issue but he started late so hopefully his body holds up. He has the Michael Tuck like frame that should be durable enough to get another 45 odd games needed.

Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
It does. Age is an issue but he started late so hopefully his body holds up. He has the Michael Tuck like frame that should be durable enough to get another 45 odd games needed.
Well he is only 31 and presuming jessica is similar age

They may just have another 2 more boys in them

Reactions: 1 user

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Got to get another 43 games out of Marlion.
At the end of next year ,marlion will be close or over 100 games,but their is a very very real possibility that he ends up somewhere in the 90s,now Richmond would be insane if it didn't give him the remaining few games the following year,even if it was gifted game's as a sub,we are talking drafting his first boy in 6 years time.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
At the end of next year ,marlion will be close or over 100 games,but their is a very very real possibility that he ends up somewhere in the 90s,now Richmond would be insane if it didn't give him the remaining few games the following year,even if it was gifted game's as a sub,we are talking drafting his first boy in 6 years time.
Essendon nursed Alwyn Davey to 100.

Reactions: 1 users