Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
We wont need to Nurse Marlion to 100

He will get there easily and has another 2 more years after 2023

Reactions: 1 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008

Charlie Naish is the younger brother of former Richmond and West Coast midfielder Patrick Naish and the son of former Richmond and Port Adelaide wingman Chris Naish.

Charlie, who is eligible as a father-son for the Tigers, has a high footy IQ and good skills.

He played on a wing and across half-forward last year but could push into the onball brigade this season.”

In a HUN article today on this years under 18’s kids

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Des Ryan's boy playing at Frankston

Finn Ryan

Number: 28

Know no more than that.

Danjam

Tiger Cub
Oct 16, 2022
E018F205-F715-44B3-8E05-55AD1EB0F7AB.jpeg
Charlie Naish had a solid game in the Coates talent league on the weekend.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Theres a bit of footage of Marlions boys playing on the weekend, one of his boys dished out a bump that would make it on a season highlight reel and his other boy kicked a nice goal.

Brett Birdman Evans daughter Annie mixes it with the boys and makes them look silly at times, think his son will play with my boy this year.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Could be a bonus for us trading our early picks out of this draft

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Theres a bit of footage of Marlions boys playing on the weekend, one of his boys dished out a bump that would make it on a season highlight reel and his other boy kicked a nice goal.

Brett Birdman Evans daughter Annie mixes it with the boys and makes them look silly at times, think his son will play with my boy this year.

I think we saw similar earlier footage @Tiger Ghost, a couple of years ago, some young tiger cubs scragging and wrestling each other in the middle of the 'G' post 2019 GF celebrations :)

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Sounds similar to Patrick. Hopefully more contested though as that was Patricks problem. Nice kick of the footy but not contested enough.
He's a better mark than Pat ,but yeah they have quite a few similar traits .
I think the Tigers would have/are pushing him to get more contested ball,l would say he is coming to Tigerland ,great pick up for our later selections.

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
He's a better mark than Pat ,but yeah they have quite a few similar traits .
I think the Tigers would have/are pushing him to get more contested ball,l would say he is coming to Tigerland ,great pick up for our later selections.
His draft profile lists him as 187cm and 79kg so a bit bigger than Pat as well, and he’s still only 17 so might grow

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
His draft profile lists him as 187cm and 79kg so a bit bigger than Pat as well, and he’s still only 17 so might grow

Good size. If he's kickings good, could be a good wing option for us, especially with Bengals comments above about his marking ability.