PRE 2022 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2022 Phantom Draft

Who is the next Dow/O'Brien
Tsatas is the player who makes me a little bit nervous but only because he's ranked top 5, I think in Adelaide's range these outside runners are fair weight, I'd be sizing up Binns for your picks.

Reactions: 1 user
Tsatas is the player who makes me a little bit nervous but only because he's ranked top 5, I think in Adelaide's range these outside runners are fair weight, I'd be sizing up Binns for your picks.
I ws hoping for Keeler / George to slide but didnt eventuate so will be looking to fill a positional need i think

Tsatas and Jaspa Fletcha the busts of the first round for me,

But ill wait for the boom/bust thread

The question of Brisbane having to match bids for Ashcroft and Fletcher looks a bit vexed to me. If they end up having to match pick 1 or 2 for Ashcroft and another pick around 25 for Fletcher, they will end up in deficit for next year.
The Tigers can help by trading 53 and 63 for 38 and 73.

Once the bids are matched, 38 will become 35 or 36. Thoughts?

edit: nah, won’t work, Maths doesn’t add up. This just demonstrates how little research I do before posting my nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
The question of Brisbane having to match bids for Ashcroft and Fletcher looks a bit vexed to me. If they end up having to match pick 1 or 2 for Ashcroft and another pick around 25 for Fletcher, they will end up in deficit for next year.
The Tigers can help by trading 53 and 63 for 38 and 73.

Once the bids are matched, 38 will become 35 or 36. Thoughts?
The points are actually unders so I don't think they go with that.

im going out tonight so if we get to my next pick it will be tomorrow

Assuming essendon do match, WCE select the tassie hairflyer Lachie Cowan

Assuming essendon do match, WCE select the tassie hairflyer Lachie Cowan
Can someone tell me how this guy isn't rated higher? Gun and I had deliberately kept quiet. Best Tassie player I've seen for a very long time.