PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

spook said:
If you fancy a pre-or-post game ale when you are in town, I'm sure there would be a few prenders willing to accommodate.

Yeah, was going to ask closer to date if anyone fancies a quick one at MRC before the game. Not sure if the MRC is 9yo friendly post game

Baloo said:
Yeah, was going to ask closer to date if anyone fancies a quick one at MRC before the game. Not sure if the MRC is 9yo friendly post game

All good Baloo.
Most of us carry on like 9yr olds after a win

Baloo said:

our 9yo daughter come back to the MR room most games.

she can fight though

taztiger4 said:
our 9yo daughter come back to the MR room most games.

she can fight though

In that case I'll be careful not to spill her lemon squash.

Mr Brightside said:
G’day all, on Saturday 22nd of June ( bye weekend) at the London Tavern , there will be a pre mid season catch up for anyone wanting to come along, it will probably run through out the afternoon

can't make it. I think a better date would be post game after a saturday arvo game. Port Adelaide on July 20 would work perfectly.

Baloo said:

is that Geelong next week? I will probably be there pregame. kids are welcome but him them on your guestlist just to make sure.

Ian4 said:
can't make it. I think a better date would be post game after a saturday arvo game. Port Adelaide on July 20 would work perfectly.
A group of us pretty much do these pre/ post game for the majority of the season, it’s just a catch up for any pre Enders who have nothing on or the need to end the session to get to the game, I’ll actually have to pull stumps early as im going to the ice hockey

Ian4 said:
kids are welcome but him them on your guestlist just to make sure.

He's a foundation MRC member so won't need guest listing.

Mr Brightside said:
G’day all, on Saturday 22nd of June ( bye weekend) at the London Tavern , there will be a pre mid season catch up for anyone wanting to come along, it will probably run through out the afternoon

bump or should that be buuurrrrppp

taztiger4 said:
bump or should that be buuurrrrppp

I’m off to Soldo land for a month early next week boys.
Please hold the fort ( or should that be fart ? ) whilst I’m away.
I’ll make up for it at the next C&C.

Burrrp

Come have a cognac in Rosys honour and a welcome to Mr T at PRE C & C 3, from 12 ish at the London Tavern this Saturday