PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Full brightside report, please.

Who was BOG?
Can’t say too much outside of the London code however when I headed off for a bit of sushi the Tiger Of The 70s was at the head of the table still going strong, I did see a man of the salad variety consume a beer that was practically 2/3 rds of his own body weight, and I wasn’t going to argue with outstanding stories told by one punt road ender, I certainly don’t think it’s right to mention that the older gentleman from down south who was kind enough to provide me with accomodation for the evening was watching the soccer with eyes closed when I returned .

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Mr Brightside said:
I certainly don’t think it’s right to mention that the older gentleman from down south who was kind enough to provide me with accomodation for the evening was watching the soccer with eyes closed when I returned .

Soft. You labelled me a baby giraffe last time. :hihi

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tigers of Old said:
Soft. You labelled me a baby giraffe last time. :hihi
I couldn’t really say much about you Tooheys due to the fact you were surrounded by the twitter paparazzi, bigger then Dustin Martin in Lennox st grand final night

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
Can’t say too much outside of the London code however when I headed off for a bit of sushi the Tiger Of The 70s was at the head of the table still going strong, I did see a man of the salad variety consume a beer that was practically 2/3 rds of his own body weight, and I wasn’t going to argue with outstanding stories told by one punt road ender, I certainly don’t think it’s right to mention that the older gentleman from down south who was kind enough to provide me with accomodation for the evening was watching the soccer with eyes closed when I returned .

Don't believe this.. Nobody ate salad.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Mr Brightside said:

Sushi? Bloody yuppy. What ever happened to the dirty souvlaki after a session on the *smile*?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
BrisTiger24 said:
Sushi? Bloody yuppy. What ever happened to the dirty souvlaki after a session on the p!ss?
I was only talking about the entree, not the main BT 8-

I tell ya what though, the London’s sliders, tacos and other side dishes are bloody good

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
TOT70 said:
Don't believe this.. Nobody ate salad.

A salad was almost all I could afford after listening to Easy's tips.
His horses move slower than Soldo.
Great day to chew on a ( Caesar ) salad and discuss all things Richmond

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Mr Brightside said:

This just sounds like one of those U10 matches where they don't keep score and everyone gets a pat on the back and a soft serve voucher no matter how inconsequential their contribution was on the day.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
This just sounds like one of those U10 matches where they don't keep score and everyone gets a pat on the back and a soft serve voucher no matter how inconsequential their contribution was on the day.
Pretty much

Dustyman

Tiger Cub
Dec 5, 2018
He did tell me yesterday that he was very proud of himself that as he awoke his bevy was still cold and that his souva was still there to be eaten !

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
G’day all, on Saturday 22nd of June ( bye weekend) at the London Tavern , there will be a pre mid season catch up for anyone wanting to come along, it will probably run through out the afternoon

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
G’day all, on Saturday 22nd of June ( bye weekend) at the London Tavern , there will be a pre mid season catch up for anyone wanting to come along, it will probably run through out the afternoon
Sounds good mate.