PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
Morning all , thinking SATURDAY 16th of FEBRUARY for the next summit, nothing on at the G that day, UFC is in Melbourne the week before and Eminem is the next week so the London shouldn’t be too busy , hopefully this can work in with Jetboys pre season prediction summit ? So check your calendars PREenders and hopefully the date suits the majority , again feel free to join us and have a few laughs
Unfortunately I’m away that weekend but enjoy!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Leysy Days said:
Locking this one in for certain mate!!

Jetboy said:
Good morning Mr B, and all PREnders....
Firstly, was a pleasure meeting those of you that ventured to the London to sip cognac last Saturday.
Secondly, I’ll rally the troops for that date, it sounds like a plan.....a really good plan.
It will depend on numerous things of course, but I’ll work on it.
I’ll have to ring the London a few days out to ensure that they they have an adequate supply of Melb Bitter on tap

tigertim said:
Unfortunately I’m away that weekend but enjoy!

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I'll try to get to the next one, lads. Weekends a bit unpredictable for me. Can we get the easysnake bros down?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Only 1 week to go till PPSCC 2 at the London Tavern Richmond . RFC analysing , World peace solving, the Dow, slide showings of family vacations should get under way from 12 , everybody’s welcome and discussions will go on most of the afternoon if a later time suits, I do believe that TOT and JB actually closed up for the owners that they went that late into the evening/ morning .

Hopefully Jetboys crew will be there as well.

Should be another ripper arvo to help get us through this bloody loooooooooong pre season.

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Gday everyone,
My mob are all dispersed for this weekend, and I’m working a redeye from Perth that gets me back into Melb Saturday morning......so if I get enough kip, and nothing else lands on my doorstep, I’ll try and get down there for a bit.

To those of you that couldn’t attend the last one, but are thinking about going this time, don’t hesitate!!! It’s a bloody good arvo...
Go Tiges

E

easy_tiger

Jetboy said:
Gday everyone,
My mob are all dispersed for this weekend, and I’m working a redeye from Perth that gets me back into Melb Saturday morning......so if I get enough kip, and nothing else lands on my doorstep, I’ll try and get down there for a bit.

To those of you that couldn’t attend the last one, but are thinking about going this time, don’t hesitate!!! It’s a bloody good arvo...
Go Tiges

Yeah, i teleconferenced in from 1600km north and still managed to get pretty p!ssed and phantom call the dying seconds of the 2019 flag and my proxy nearly same sex polygamised taz and mr.b

I can fully attest to the carnage that transpires

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
BrisTiger24 said:
When are you blokes going to take this show on the road and come up to Bris Vegas for a cognac?
I believe a mini version of the show will be on the road for GWS and the whole production will be on the GC in July

tbartiger

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2009
Qld
BrisVegas or GC and I am in. Will be road tripping to GWS also. Would love to meet some of PREs finest.

Bring on the season, can’t wait to see what we unleash this year. Go Tiges