PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Might be down in Melbourne that weekend
Might drop in

Reactions: 1 user
1 week to go ……caesar informs me theLondon is closed until Monday, so fingers crossed we’ll be all good to go

Reactions: 1 users
Probably doing the final preparations for us MrB?
That’s what I’d imagine Billy , wider taps , bigger plates , slipperier poles .

I think Bill has built another 2 stories on his house thanks to the C & C collection

That’s what I’d imagine Billy , wider taps , bigger plates , slipperier poles .

I think Bill has built another 2 stories on his house thanks to the C & C collection
Nice that they are going the extra yard for the C & C!

I'm a non-starter for precautionary Covid considerations. Visiting elderly mother the following day so best to play safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I'm a non-starter for precautionary Covid considerations. Visiting elderly mother the following day so best to play safe.
Just get her to come to the C&C, problem solved.

• Haha
Bummer but I think I’ve become a bust. Helping out my ex with some coparenting challenges over the holidays.

Sorry All, however due to the Covid in the air the C & C committee have had to “ postpone” next Saturdays humdinger , hopefully we’ll be able to lock a new date in the next few weeks , again apologies to all

Sorry All, however due to the Covid in the air the C & C committee have had to “ postpone” next Saturdays humdinger , hopefully we’ll be able to lock a new date in the next few weeks , again apologies to all
I think this is a wise decision MrB. Fingers crossed we can catch up a bit later this month. Thanks again for organising.

Reactions: 1 users
There’s an air of total inevitability about this now.
It’s absolutely everywhere.
My wife and son have it atm.
Unless you have pre-existing health conditions, the double jab appears to render the new strain to nothing more than mild cold like symptoms. Delta more flu like.

Last edited: