R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong aren’t that good, I’ve said it before, west coast are our only danger.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Should we bookmark this???

Book it in, unless they move the GF to Kardania park
Geelong are no chance. Repeat of 1992, 1994 coming up.

***why do you think scott hasn’t stopped sooking about the GF being locked in at the G for the next 40 years. He knows this current Geelong side isnt capable of what winning one.
Hocking is a dirty prick, trying to convince the league Geelong should play all it’s finals down there.
His brother is assistant coach at Collingwood and guess who is leading the free kick ladder?.
He should resign immediately. Conflict of interest

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
No. It's simply an excuse for a poor performance.

I agree. Collingwood haven't been that impressive this year and they have serious flaws in their structure, particularly forward. Their midfield isn't much chop atm, Treloar is a butcher of the highest order. Cox has the weakest core for a tall I've ever seen and teams now just keep body contact and push him under the ball. Historically quite a few disciplinary issues. Nothing to do with training loads, just not playing well.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Once again they get the bye next week.
Their comfort blanket back at the plastic stadium. Stkilda.. for a team that finished in the 8 got a bottom 4 draw.thanks to hocking..
We wont win the flag, but watching geelong tumble out AGAIN will make my day.
Then the reciever kelly will go back to WA and geekong will get Shaun McManus in return.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Sheesh, us hosting them when we finish 3rd and them 2nd is one thing but 4th and 1st ??? Imagine the fall-out from that, particularly if we win it in a close one.
Can you imagine. It will be the biggest campaign in AFL history. With Hocking involved, you never know what the loony AFL management might do. Lock out 70,000 Richmond fans wouldn’t actually surprise me. You know it wouldn’t be an issue if it was Collingwood though

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What was I thinking tipping Carlton?!
Tipped them twice this year n both times they shafted me, thought about it again then tipped Smelbourne. Smelbourne ordinary n Carlscum abysmal from the bits I bothered looking at.
Reckon Carlscum might have played their Granny running over the Frockers last week n are still celebrating.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tipped them twice this year n both times they shafted me, thought about it again then tipped Smelbourne. Smelbourne ordinary n Carlscum abysmal from the bits I bothered looking at.
Reckon Carlscum might have played their Granny running over the Frockers last week n are still celebrating.

Frockers might be Well and Truly Frocked after their last 2 games ............................

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
De Gooooooooooey caught driving with a phone. Gets better and better.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Frockers might be Well and Truly Frocked after their last 2 games ............................
Mighta been De Frocked, certainly had their arses hanging out the last couple of games.

Reactions: 1 user